Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Summer Roadtrip with The Shopping Bag











| OUTFIT DETAILS |


Hi everyone!  I'm super excited to be taking part in The Shopping Bag's "Styles to Take You Miles" campaign!  Everything that I am featuring in today's post is part of their limited edition collection that will be available until September 7, 2015!  

To share a bit more, The Shopping Bag is traveling across the US with Bloggers who represent their home state and of course I am thrilled to represent Tennessee!!!  Each week you will see the styles of other Bloggers from various states…this is such a fun way for YOU to get to know not only The Shopping Bag but other fabulous Bloggers as well!

When heading out on a road trip, which we will be doing in just a couple of weeks, I think about packing clothes that are comfortable, versatile (dress up or dress down), that are light/airy for those hot summer beach days, and that don't take up too much room in my suitcase (let's be honest, as a Momma my suitcase doesn't get as much love when the kiddos are in tow!).  Everything about this outfit fits my personal "road trip" packing criteria!  I'm wearing this romper with sandals but it can easily be dressed up with heels as well, this backpack is perfect for packing all of my car travel essentials, and my accessories are simple yet versatile!  AND I won't be leaving home without my "All Roads Lead Back to Style" travel mug!  To see another look that I styled from The Shopping Bag, click here!

Do you have any road trip plans this summer?!  If not, you should definitely join The Shopping Bag as they venture across the USA!  ALSO…they are offering my readers 25% off with code STYLETENNESSEE and they are also giving away the "All Roads Lead Back to Style" travel mug anyone with a purchase of $99+!  See you out on the road and as always, thanks for stopping by!

*A special THANK YOU to The Shopping Bag for sponsoring this post and THANK YOU to my readers who support those who support KBStyled!  **all opinions are my own opinions and have not been influence by The Shopping Bag.

22 comments:

  1. Loving this floral print that amazing bracelet and those darling shoes!! This outfit is perfect!! XO

    ig: @stylemelauren
    www.stylemelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute- I love this theme. You are always beautiful, but you look extra stunning today:)
    Elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit... it's feminine and edgy at the same time!!
    Kisses,
    Sarah
    http://everydaystarlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Shopping Bag! And adore all of these great fringe details on you! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look beautiful in everything you post! I love this romper and those shoes!!!
    xoxo Amanda
    The Miller Affect

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this romper, girl! You look stunning in these pictures, too!
    www.amemoryofus.co

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your US necklace is adorable!!! And the romper looks so comfy and light, especially with it being white. We have a road trip planned in July to head North for my cousins wedding.
    Betsy
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHHH this is just adorable!! That is just the cutest romper I've seen in awhile! You look flawless as usual!
    xo
    Carrie
    CS Gems

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO MUCH FRINGE! And I love it! Seriously, those sandals are so cute! I need them! Also I love that you have a backpack, and that backpacks in general are coming back in! Right now I have my eyes on the Longchamp one!
    xo, Kyla - KyMarieC / @kycurrierlewis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could you be any prettier? I mean seriously, stop! ;)
    I love everything on your post. So cute!

    xoxo
    Brenda
    À LA PLAGE style

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this bucket bag!

    XO,

    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! Gorgeous as always!

    Xo,
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  13. That romper is such a stunner!! And you styled it impeccably!

    xo, Christina

    Fitness & Frills

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE this romper!!! Especially the sleeves!

    xoxo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want those sandals so bad!! They are totally adorable and I am just loving fringe! You look so pretty! Loved seeing your Instagram takeover on the shopping bag! :)

    XO,
    Emily
    Www.idodeclareblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. No Crowd, No Queues: If you would prefer not to remain in lines or not have any desire to remain in swarm, at that point you are a single tick away to dispose of from lines and group. Internet shopping make your acquiring framework simple and calm. storage.googleapis.com/renewalcoupon/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. This will determine how your branding will be presented to costumers and how you can best make use of your packaging to make sure buyers will take notice of your products from among the different choices. plastic bags for sale

    ReplyDelete
  18. Most important of all, you need not hurry or worry about finding a parking lot for your car. A simple online search can lead you to the right product at the right price, fast.
    Nairabargain

    ReplyDelete
  19. Be clear with your payment format, whether using your credit, debit or charge card before shopping, for making your shopping safe.best cologne

    ReplyDelete
  20. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. Travel Bag

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have learned a lot about the mystery shopping industry and the problems they face with fake mystery shopping companies. CouponsDealsNow

    ReplyDelete
  22. Montreal daily deals have stood to reach to attract customers across the globe into buying products of their choice and budget. daily deals

    ReplyDelete