Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Amazing Lace Metallic Polka Dot Top









| OUTFIT DETAILS

TOP: ℅ AMAZING LACE | EARRINGS: KENDRA SCOTT | NECKLACE: ℅ BIB JEWELRY | BRACELETS: LILY & LAURA | CLUTCH: BOUTIQUE BUY (LOVE THIS ONE)

Hi everyone!  Today, I'm excited to be sharing with you this adorable Amazing Lace "Metallic Polka Dot Bow Back" top.  This top has easily become one of my favorites this summer…it is like wearing air, it is so light.  The lightweight knit fabric is sheer but not sheer enough to see through…I'm wearing a strapless bra with this top but you can easily wear any nude bra and be just fine as well.  

There is just so much to love about this top…it is feminine, lightweight, the metallic polka dots add a beautiful touch, it has a high/lo hemline (shorter in the front than in the back), the neckline is gorgeous, & the bow tie on the back gives it such a nice girly touch!  I've worn this top several times already and every single time I am stopped and asked where I got it.  This top is sure to solicit lots of positive compliments…others love it just as much as I do!  I can even see myself wearing this top in the Fall with a lightweight leather jacket…gotta love pieces that can move with you from season to season.

Because this top is so feminine, I've added a couple of edgier accessories such as this Stella & Dot inspired necklace from Bib Jewelry, these Kendra Scott druzy earrings, and a large metallic fold over clutch!

ALSO…I'm linking up with several other amazing Blogger babes…check out these ladies below!  As always thanks for stopping by, have a great day!  p.s. let your outer beauty be an accessory to your inner sparkle…and then, SHINE!

| PHOTOS | CITRUS CO PHOTOGRAPHY

*A special THANK  YOU to Amazing Lace & Bib Jewelry for these beautiful pieces!

30 comments:

  1. Very pretty top Brooke. Love it with that necklace!
    XO
    Carrie and Stacy
    CS Gems

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should wear your hair up like more often! Shows off that beautiful face!!!!
    xoxo Amanda

    The Miller Affect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks Amanda, with it being so hot lately, my hair has been up a ton! Keeps me cool and helps fight the messy frizz fest that happens with all of this humidity. Thanks so much for being so sweet too!

      Delete
  3. So beautiful - really! That top is gorgeous and you look amazing!!! xx, Karen // Glam Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Karen, so glad you love this top…it truly is gorgeous in person!

      Delete
  4. Love you in these great metallic details, Brooke! And I love your hair up! You look gorgeous! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Anna…I love you in a top knot as well! xoxo

      Delete
  5. I love that necklace!!! All your details go perfectly together!!!

    xoxo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Brooke, glad you like how I accessorized this look, xoxo!

      Delete
  6. Love your top and necklace! They are all great accessories! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    
Follow Me:
    Instagram | 
Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyssa and thanks so much for always leaving such sweet comments on Instagram too!

      Delete
  7. This top is so feminine and light! I love it!! You look beautiful and your top knot is the cutest!

    xo, Christina

    Fitness & Frills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you love it Christina and thanks so much…I'm pretty much wearing my hair up every day lately! ;-)

      Delete
  8. Obsessed with this top!! How gorgeous!! Xo

    ig: @stylemelauren
    www.stylemelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. no wonder it's your fave...it's mine too! I love the subtle polka dots and the metallics:)
    Elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would look gorgeous in this top Elle, especially with your hair!

      Delete
  10. nice bun, hun! hehe. seriously, you look great and omg thattop is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the detailing in this top!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My goodness - that is such a gorgeous top!! You look beautiful as always! <3
    Oh! And I have a huge collection of L+L bracelets! You reminded me to start wearing them again!! <3

    xoxo,
    Amanda | www.TheChambrayBunny.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amanda, glad you love the top and appreciate your sweet words too! I need more L+L bracelets…I love them but haven't bought more, which I totally need to do!

      Delete
  13. Love your top and how you accessorized everything!! Super cute!

    www.Fashionabella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Whitney, so glad you like this look!

      Delete
  14. I bought this top not too long ago. The material was a little rough at first, but I still loved the back and the polka dots, so I gave it a try. One of my favorite tops!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this! Perfect mix of chic and fun!

    ReplyDelete