Thursday, June 18, 2015

Shoppable Looks with Stylinity


Hi everyone!  In today's post I am going to be talking about Stylinity, which is a platform of shoppable photos that anyone can use to share their individual style with their fans!  Yes, I said FANS!  You didn't know you had fans out there?  Well, I am sure you have always been told by others that you have great style or maybe you are constantly receiving the question…"where did you get that?"!

As a Blogger, I began using Stylinity as another outlet to create my own personal Lookbook and to be able to easily link & share shoppable items.  Outside of my blog, Stylinity has provided me with a second platform to share my style with others!  You can check out my "Lookbook" here!  I've also found their platform to be very user friendly…quickly becoming a go-to shopping destination.  It's so fun to see how so many other amazing women (and fellas too) are styling their personal looks as well! 

Anyone can use this platform…again, YOU have adoring FANS (family, friends, acquaintances, etc) out there who admire your style!  Registering is quick and super easy.  Not to mention, you can earn points every time that you shop on Stylinity's website as long as you are logged into your account AND you can share your own personal stylish photos as well to earn "influencer points".  Definitely check them out and if you decide to register, let them know that you discovered their amazing site through me by using my referral code here!

By the way, I've included a glimpse at what a shoppable look within your individualized "Lookbook" will look like…see below!  AND how fun is it that Stacy London, formerly of What Not To Wear, and currently of Love, Lust or Run on TLC uses Stylinity's platform?!

  Please let me know if you have any questions about Stylinity…I would be happy to answer them and as always, thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful Thursday!

26 comments:

  1. This looks very cool! We'll have to check it out!
    XO
    Carrie and Stacy
    CS Gems

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a really cool tool! Thanks for sharing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard great things about Stylinity! I might have to try this out!

    XO,

    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Amanda, I think you will be pleased…let them know I referred you! ;-)

      Delete
  4. This looks really cool! I'll definitely have to check this out! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do Anna, I will be interested to hear what you think! xoox

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing about Stylinity! It sounds like such a cool platform!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to share Chandler and yes, it definitely is!

      Delete
  6. This has been on my list to try out for a while...Maybe I will when I get back from vacay!!
    Elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do Elle, I think you would like it! Have a great vacay!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the deets on stylinity! So neat!! :)

    xo, Christina

    Fitness & Frills

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have really heard great things about Stylinity but I haven't had the time to check it out yet :/. I need to get on it!

    xoxo Amanda
    The Miller Affect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda, you have so much going on…all amazing things…def check it out if you have a moment, xoxo!

      Delete
  9. I need to check it out too!! Thanks for sharing!!

    xoxo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for sharing info on them!! i might ping you with some questions. they reached out to me about a month ago and I hadn't gotten back to them yet. glad to hear such a positive review! i might reconsider!

    xoxo, Elena Michelle
    www.anewyorkloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely let me know if you have any questions Elena! They can tell you that I had a TON of questions before I signed up…they were super patient with me and so friendly, answering all of my questions and ensuring that I had a full understanding of the platform!

      Delete
  11. Very neat! Sounds very interesting. We should look into it!
    Betsy
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betsy, you girls should definitely check it out!

      Delete
  12. I've never heard of this before!!! It's looks easy and useful for sure. I'll have to research it this weekend! Thank you for posting about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I use Stylinity as well and love it!! That dress you are wearing is so adorable!!

    XO,
    Emily
    Www.idodeclareblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome! have not heard about this site before, so i'm glad you shared it with us!

    ReplyDelete