Monday, June 22, 2015

A SUMMER WHITE DRESS + SHINY MIX










| OUTFIT DETAILS |

DRESS: BCBGeneration | NECKLACE: ℅ SHINY MIX | EAR JACKETS: ℅ SHINY MIX | WATCH: ℅ WRISTOLOGY WATCHES (USE CODE "KB20" FOR 20% OFF YOUR ORDER) | RING: ℅ WRENN JEWELRY (USE CODE "KBSTYLED" FOR 15% OFF YOUR ORDER)

Hi everyone!  Normally I am soooo sad to see the weekend come to an end but we are on vacation so I am totally okay with today being Monday!  Now I just need time to slow down a bit so we can soak up every moment of our family vacation (which I wish NEVER had to end)!  Father's Day was great as we spent it here at the beach with my FIL and BIL as well.  Peter had the best day yesterday playing with our kiddos on the beach, relaxing, and having a home cooked meal (my MIL cooked for everyone last night and it was soooo good)!  Hope you all had a great weekend as well!

This season I've been seeing a lot of white in stores…white denim, white tops, white dresses, etc!  As much as I love how crisp and clean white is, I don't usually gravitate towards it because I have two little ones and let's face it, they are always touching/hugging/grabbing me with dirt, ketchup, paint, etc on their hands!  Two kiddos + anything other than clean hands = a recipe for disaster when wearing white.  However, I still wanted to find a white dress for summer that was casual enough to be worn with wedges/sandals yet dressy enough to pair with heels for date nights, dinners out with friends, events…you get the picture.  This dress immediately caught my eye.  I am a sucker for a drop waist dress (this fit isn't for everyone but I just happen to love it), I love the tank style & the gorgeous mesh-like overlay & I consider this dress to be super budget friendly…I think you'll agree.  Every woman should have a great white dress in their closet…the styling possibilities are endless.

I love white pieces worn with simple gold jewelry, however for this look I chose to add this AMAZING punchy edgy necklace & these gorgeous turquoise ear jackets from Shiny Mix.  This necklace has easily become one of my summer favorites and I'm currently OBSESSED with ear jackets…I love their edgy unconventional vibe.  On my arm you will find a beautiful delicate Rachael Ryen "rectangle pave bangle bracelet" & this chic "Madison Rose Gold" watch from Wristology Watches.  Definitely check out Wristology Watches when you have a moment…they have so many chic & classic watches that are SO AFFORDABLE…AND you can take 20% off any of their watches with code "KB20".  You will thank me for this one…their watches are amazing!

I'm off now…the beach is calling!  Have a great Monday and thanks so much for stopping by!
p.s. let your outer beauty be an accessory to your inner sparkle…and then, SHINE!

*A special THANK YOU to Shiny Mix, Wristology Watches, & Wrenn Jewelry for these beautiful pieces!

29 comments:

  1. Summer white is gorgeous on you and these pinks and blues really pop with it! Hope you have a great vacation!
    XO
    Carrie and Stacy
    CS Gems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much girls! We are having a great time…the kiddos are in heaven! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love how you styled this simple dress! That clutch just screams summer because the stones... Reminds me a little of the beach!
    Cailyn | ChampagneCailyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your accessories are so amazing!! That necklace is summer perfection and I love love love those dedicate bracelets and that turquoise ring! Earring jackets are so fun - I love their slight edge. You are such a beauty!

    xo, Christina

    Fitness & Frills

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these gorgeous accessories, Brooke! I LOVE the necklace! I will definitely have to invest in this cute number! So stunning, as always! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful! Love the pink and aqua with the bright white. You always have the best jewelry!
    Katey
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the color you added to your white dress!!! So pretty!!

    xoxo
    Brooke
    http://www.inaworldofbees.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is gorgeous! I love how the white acts as a perfect backdrop for bright accessories. It looks so crisp and bright! Have an amazing vacation!

    xo
    Kait Justine
    http://www.aweaknessforsparkle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE how you changed the way this white dress was styled with your pop of accessories!! Especially that beautiful clutch!!
    Elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous as always! I love this necklace! Have a great time at the beach! :)

    XO,

    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your mention of kids coming to touch you with dirt, ketchup, etc made me chuckle out loud. I can only imagine. You're all dolled up and your kiddos come running "mommy mommy look what I found" and it's like a piece of dog poop. *Eeeeek* and then they touch your white dress. Definitely a disaster, but you are rocking these pieces. I do love Wristology Watches as well because they seriously are super cute watches for such an affordable price! Enjoy your vacay with your lovely family :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look awesome girl! I love the bright accessories AND the white dress. So adorable together! I can only imagine the chance you take wearing white with little kids, but you killed this look!

    XO, Jaime
    RegallySoled.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how colorful all of your accessories are! They look amazing with your white dress!
    xo, Kyla - KyMarieC / @kycurrierlewis

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely love all the pops of color!! Simply gorgeous! <3
    xoxo,
    Amanda | www.TheChambrayBunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE your summer white look. I totally get your hesitations to wear white. I love white, but I feel the same way. Except...I don't have any kiddos and I am the real danger to my whites. If I'm wearing white, I WILL spill something on it.

    I'm also really loving how you accessorized this look with that bold necklace. Looking good, lady!

    xo, Mae // Mae Amor

    ReplyDelete
  16. That necklace is amazing!!! I hope you are enjoying vacation
    Jes

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful, as always! I really love the texture on that bag and dress.

    jessica / www.teamwiking.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look amazing and I'm loving the bold necklace with that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes - white is everywhere you are so right! Love the material of this dress - that necklace is killer! Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely gorgeous necklace that you have on!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm such a fan of drop waist too! (Kind of obsessed right now actually.) And I love that Wristology watch, I've had my eye on it for a while now! So thanks a bunch for sharing that code! ;)

    You're gorgeous!

    xoxo,
    Nickie of www.nickieanddime.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This LWD is beyond gorgeous and you styled it perfectly!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  23. ugh im still in love with that clutch!!! im a huge fan of the white dress this season, and this one is no different- i love it!
    Elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE your look! I love white dresses in the summer and this one is amazing!! I love the accessories as well!

    www.Fashionabella.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. yay for vacation!! mine went by too fast! i'm loving white too. you look great and love those accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You look FABULOUS. I definitely just pinned half of these images for style inspiration. :) LOVE the bright pops of color with the white! You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kenzie! Thanks so much for your kind words...blushing over here and I am so glad you liked this post and have pinned some of the images. Thanks so much for visiting, xoxo!

      Delete