Thursday, June 11, 2015

Custom Made with Eshakti






| OUTFIT DETAILS |

CUSTOM PANTS: ESHAKTI| ℅ | JACKET: KOHL'S | TOTE: CAMPOS BAGS ℅ | NECKLACE & EARRINGS: STELLA & DOT | RING & BRACELET: KRISTINE LILY ℅ | SUNGLASSES: RAY BAN

Hi everyone!  Have you ever heard of Eshakti?!  If not, I HIGHLY recommend that you get to know them…Eshakti is an international design company that offers affordable AMAZING custom clothing for women of all sizes (size 0 to size 36)!  Custom clothing does not have to cost you a fortune and I can assure you, their beautiful pieces are worth every penny AND the quality is fantastic!  

The pants that I am wearing for today's post were custom made to fit my every measurement and although this particular design is no longer available they have a wide variety of other styles right now!  How often do you find yourself purchasing something that needs to be altered to achieve that custom tailored fit?!  I'm raising my hand because I am constantly taking my clothes to be altered.  If I find a piece that I love but it doesn't fit "just right" I am meeting with my seamstress the next day!  Because Eshakti tailors each and every piece to fit your individual measurements, they take away the headache of having to have a piece altered AND you receive a beautiful piece that is made JUST FOR YOU!  Every woman's body is different and clothes fit differently on each of us, so why not invest in pieces that are custom made to fit your size, your shape, & your style?!  I'm not sure if I am expressing how much I love Eshakti so let me say it one more time…I. LOVE. ESHAKTI!!!

I already have my eye on my next Eshakti piece…below are just a few pieces that I am currently coveting!  They are currently offering 35% off site wide through 6/11/15!   Also, if you want to see another one of my Eshakti looks, click here!


As always, thanks so much for stopping by…have a great day!

*A special THANK YOU to Eshakti, Campos Bags, & Kristine Lily for these gorgeous pieces!

10 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL pants! I will definitely check them out! So great!! And you look gorgeous as always!! xx, Karen // Glam Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants look so comfy & just plain awesome! I need a pair for myself ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of custom making- my hips are a lot bigger than my waist, so that is helpful for sure! Gotta check them out! Thanks for sharing :)
    Elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great concept! I have heard of Eshakti, but i haven't ever purchased from there! Will have to check it out again!! You look lovely! :)

    xo, Christina

    Fitness & Frills

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love thee pants! Eshakti has such great items! They are custom making a dress for me!

    XO,

    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a chic look!! I love patterned pants for Summer!!!
    Kisses,
    Sarah
    http://everydaystarlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pants! I mean....I need them my life now! Super cute as always!! Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a dress and skirt from there! Love them.. love these pants on you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i keep hearing more and more about them!! definitely need to try them out. those pants look amazing comfortable and so chic!!

    xoxo, Elena Michelle
    www.anewyorkloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh I need this since I can never find cute pants long enough for me!!! I will definitely check them out thank you!!!

    xoxo Amanda

    <a href="http://themilleraffect.com>The Miller Affect</a>

    ReplyDelete