Friday, June 12, 2015

Floral Gaucho Romper + Tribe & Glory










| OUTFIT DETAILS

GAUCHO ROMPER | NECKLACE c/o | BRACELETS c/o | CLUTCH (LOVE THIS ONE)

Happy Friday y'all!  After having 2 full busy weeks, we are excited for a much more uneventful weekend ahead…we will be spending lots of time at the pool with our kiddos, one of their favorite things to do!  Hope you also have a relaxing weekend planned!

There are 4 things that I have been coveting this summer season…1) anything off-the-shoulder 2) anything floral 3) rompers & 4) gaucho pants and this "floral gaucho romper", HELLO, is pretty much the perfect little package.  As with most things that I buy, this romper is perfect for dressing up or dressing down & even for throwing on after a day by the pool or at the beach.  It is airy and it fits beautifully…not to mention, it is currently on sale for ONLY $24 (medium & large left *I am wearing a medium)!  Thinking about what to pack for vacation?  This romper is the perfect piece to add to your bag!

I'm also honored to share with you a little bit about Tribe & Glory!  Tribe & Glory is a jewelry line handcrafted by artisans in Uganda.  The women of Zirowbe, Uganda handcraft each piece of jewelry and every purchase helps provide the resources to empower these women by affording an opportunity to follow their passions, create their own business, make their dreams a reality, & transform their community.  I personally feel so much pride when wearing my Tribe & Glory bracelets as I know that I am supporting such an AMAZING cause!  Check them out when you have a moment…if you are anything like me, you will be eager to support Tribe & Glory's cause too!

Thanks so much for stopping by and for checking out and supporting those who are always so gracious to support KBStyled!  Have a beautiful Friday!

| PHOTOS | Kate Davis Photo
Style Elixir
The Closet by Christie

23 comments:

  1. You look so super pretty! Love the entire look, but especially that CLUTCH! LOVE!!! xx, Karen // Glam Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I agree, what a perfect combo of amazing trends!!
    xo
    Carrie
    CS Gems

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the prettiest floral print on you! I adore the off-the-shoulder (as always) and your accessories are beyond perfect!!

    xo, Christina

    Fitness & Frills

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this clutch!!! Xo

    ig: @stylemelauren
    www.stylemelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! I absolutely love your clutch! Also love that the bracelets support such an amazing cause! I am stopping by from the Fab Favorites Linkup!

    Crumbs & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this romper!! It looks fabulous on you. We too will be spending the weekend at the pool. It's supposed to be in the 90s here all weekend. Enjoy!
    Betsy
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did my tribe + glory piece today too!

    LOVE that clutch. it is perfect:)

    Elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, yes!! You look gorgeous in everything you wear and now I really want this romper!

    xo, Mae // Mae Amor

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are killing it! This look is amazing!! Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad you wrote about Tribe & Glory. It's such a great company with a great cause. Always feels better spending some money on you when you know it's going to a great cause :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just received my tribe + glory necklace last week. I can't wait to put it on the blog, it's so cute! What a cute romper and clutch!

    xoxo
    Brenda
    À LA PLAGE style

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love the romper! and I absolutely love Tribe + Glory!!! xo
    www.styleiseverythingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh em gee... that romper is perfection! And those bracelets are beautiful too :) You look amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look beautiful in this romper and I love the bracelets!

    XO,

    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is one of the cutest rompers I've ever seen! I love that it has sleeves…most rompers are tanks. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. so gorgeous!! this romper is amazing!! i also adore that clutch!!

    xoxo, Elena Michelle
    www.anewyorkloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love that necklace girl!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. off-the-shoulder + floral + gaucho + romper could have been a risky fashion move but you pulled it off beautifully!
    you are rocking this outfit!
    -c.

    The Block is Haute

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this off-shoulder dress! The floral print is so pretty <3

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the romper! Gorgeous pattern! I also love those beaded bracelets! You always have the best jewels <3
    xoxo Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful! That romper is perfect on you, and thanks for sharing about Tribe & Glory. Love hearing stories like these.

    jessica / www.teamwiking.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful lady in beautiful romper. love the necklace too

    ReplyDelete