Monday, June 15, 2015

AVENLE ASHA EMBROIDERED DRESS + POLETTE EYEWEAR












| OUTFIT DETAILS

DRESS: ℅ AVENLE (30% off full priced items with code KBSTYLED30) | BACKPACK & SANDALS: ℅ THE SHOPPING BAG | NECKLACE: ℅ WRENN JEWELRY | EARRINGS: KENDRA SCOTT | SUNGLASSES: ℅ POLETTE

Well…it's Monday again, whomp whomp whaaaa!  Weekends are just too much fun and Monday's always come WAY TO SOON.  We spent almost every waking moment at our pool over the weekend working on teaching our babies to swim…I think my Hubby is on a mission to not NEED to pay for private swim lessons if we don't have to.  They are doing such a great job learning and are practically swimming already, which totally excites them and completely terrifies me at the same time, ha!  Anyway…hope you all had a great weekend as well!

So I have to tell you that this "Asha Embroidered Dress" from Avenle is another one of THOSE dresses that I am practically living in.  For me, summer style is all about light airy pieces that are super comfortable and just EASY to wear.  Not only is this dress light, flowy, and beyond comfortable, it is absolutely GORGEOUS too.  The embroidery detail is so stunning and the tassel tie adds such fun detail to the neckline as well.  You will find yourself grabbing for this Avenle dress time and time again.  This is yet another dress that is PERFECT for dressing up or dressing down as well as throwing on over your suit while on vacation!  

AND…it is under $50 and you can even save 30% off with code KBSTYLED30!  
p.s I am wearing a size medium.

I also wanted to tell you a little bit about my amazing experience with Polette!  Polette is a French company that offers a HUGE online selection of designer prescription eyeglasses & sunglasses direct from factory to consumer at a SUPER affordable price.  I truly like being able to wear different styles, mixing it up frequently and not having to always wear the same pair of eyeglasses or sunglasses.  Polette makes it so easy to own and wear different styles because they are so unbelievably affordable!  They will customize eyeglasses for you and you can find the coolest most unique frames on their site.  I wanted to try out the "faux wood" trend so I picked their Marquis S. design, which I am absolutely loving.  Definitely check out Polette…I would love to hear what you think!  

p.s stay tuned as I am teaming up with Polette to giveaway a pair of eyeglasses or sunglasses (winner's choice) on Instagram this week!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great start to your week!

44 comments:

  1. I love the details of this outfit!! So cute and comfy!!!

    xoxo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Brooke and I can't even tell you just how comfy this dress is!

      Delete
  2. This look is so beautiful on you! I am adoring backpacks right now and yours is too cute!! And I am totally going to check out Polette! Sounds fantastic! :)

    xo, Christina

    Fitness & Frills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Christina! I'm really digging backpacks right now too…they are so great for me as I can be hands free when I am with my kiddos! And yes, definitely check Polette out, they have such an amazing selection!

      Delete
  3. that dress is absolutely adorable and looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Hannah, so glad you think so! xoxo

      Delete
  4. I love embroidered dresses like this one! It is gorgeous!! Sounds like a fun weekend spent at the pool!

    XO,
    Emily
    Www.idodeclareblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily, we had a lot of fun…gotta love making summer memories out by the pool! And I'm with you, I love embroidered pieces too…they are just so beautiful!

      Delete
  5. I love how comfy and boho that dress is!! I'm obsessed with that bag, too!! <3

    xoxo,
    Amanda | www.TheChambrayBunny.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! This bag is super affordable and the color just goes with everything!

      Delete
  6. I'm a huge fan of white + blue and your dress is no different! I love those Kendra studs- I have them and they're the best!
    Elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Elle! I'm loving these studs as well…I am pretty much wearing them all of the time now!

      Delete
  7. I love your dress! It looks like a great laid back dress to throw on and your necklace is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so laid back Chandler and it is so forgiving too! You can totally throw it on for an easy yet chic look!

      Delete
  8. That dress is so pretty! Love the embroidery! Also your hair looks divine!
    <3 Kastles

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow I love this dress! I definitely checked it out and it would probably be too short on me but it is so gorgeous on you!!
    xoxo Amanada

    The Miller Affect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! You have legs for days, LUCKY you ;-)…you could always wear it as a tunic top too!

      Delete
  10. That dress is amazing :) It's so perfect.

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks Jessica, I totally agree with you! ;-)

      Delete
  11. You look gorgeous, Brooke! Lovely look! I love blue embroidered white dresses. And that fringe backpack is amazing! Your hair looks stunning, too!

    Thank you for linking up with Friday Favorites!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christie! Gosh girl, thanks so much, you have me totally blushing over here! And of course, so thrilled to have the opportunity to link up and I'm already looking forward to this Friday! xoxo

      Delete
  12. Cute outfit! I love your necklace and bag! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Follow Me:
    Instagram
 | Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Alyssa! Thanks for sharing your follow links too! xoxo

      Delete
  13. Light and airy dresses are fabulous. This one looks great on you! I love blue and white. So crisp!
    Katey
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Katey…I'm all about light and airy…anything to stay cool this summer and to have a little more room to move if you know what I mean! ;-)

      Delete
  14. The dress is just so cute! love the bag too..so fun!

    Nav
    Nav K Brar Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. The detailing of that dress is gorgeous! Love how you styled it, you look great!

    Xo,
    Brittany || Pretty & Sassy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the embroidery gorgeous?! Thanks so much girl, I appreciate your kind compliment!

      Delete
  16. That's a very cute dress & I love those adorable earrings as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ada! Loved your summer makeup video too…I need those shadow shields!

      Delete
  17. So darling! I've been loving this trend lately!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the detailing on this top and this fringe bag!

    XO,

    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. That dress is everything! You look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! I totally agree with you and thanks so much for your sweet words too!

      Delete
  20. i love the detail of the embroidery--this is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This dress is beautiful! And I love those sunnies.

    jessica / www.teamwiking.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You have been styling the most beautiful dresses lately! And can we talk about these fabulous sunnies and fringe bag? Gorgeous, girl! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This look is SO on point! I love the tunic - AND the fringe!!! Amazing! Love it lady! Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  24. i love everything about this!!! that backpack is so fab. cant wait for your giveaway!

    xoxo, Elena Michelle
    www.anewyorkloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awwww this is such a cute Dress Brooke, and you look so amazing in it.
    I love embroidered pieces a lot.

    xx Alexa
    www.fabesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete