Friday, June 26, 2015

Pleated Empire Abstract Floral Crossover Dress







| OUTFIT DETAILS |

DRESS: ℅ PLEATED EMPIRE (CURRENTLY ON SALE FOR $40) | CUFF: ℅ THE SHOPPING BAG | CLUTCH: BOUTIQUE FIND (SIMILAR HERE) | WATCH: ℅ WRISTOLOGY WATCHES (20% OFF WITH CODE "KB20")

Happy Friday y'all!  We are still at the beach having a blast and will be heading to Charleston, SC this weekend for my brother's wedding.  It's been so nice to spend this past week at the beach with my Hubby's side of the family and we are excited to spend the upcoming weekend with my family too!  Hope you all have a great weekend as well!

Speaking of weddings, this gorgeous banded collar keyhole crossover dress from Pleated Empire would make quite the statement at any evening wedding.  It is silky, sexy (in a very subtle way) yet sophisticated and it has the most gorgeous sheen to it!  It has an abstract floral print (mainly black & white with a touch of blush pink throughout) that is unlike your traditional floral pattern and the dress has a tie waist that accentuates and flatters your figure. What I love most about this dress is that it is so different from any other dress that I own…the fit is super flattering and the material is just gorgeous.  

Although this dress is perfect for a wedding/special occasion, it is so perfect for so many other occasions too (date night, vacation, brunch, girls night out, etc) and I can even see myself wearing this into the Fall with a black faux leather jacket and some booties.  This dress can be as feminine or as edgy as you would like for it to be…versatility at its best! p.s for a sizing reference, I am wearing a "medium".

Wishing you all a wonderful Friday…we will be enjoying our last day at the beach and then driving a little farther south…Charleston, South Carolina here we come!  As always, thanks so much for stopping by and for your ongoing support of my blog, I truly appreciate each of YOU!  

*A special THANK YOU to Pleated Empire for this gorgeous dress!


Today I am linking up with some lovely ladies via the Penniless Socialite blog!

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress - it will look amazing at your brother's wedding! But I am totally also swooning over that cuff from The Shopping Bag! I need to check that out asap! You're looking fabulous as always!! xx, Karen // Glam Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable dress! It looks great on you....and your hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE charleston and this dress! Wrap dresses kind of disappeared, but I'm glad you're bringing them back;)
    Elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is such a showstopper! So unique yet so versatile! You look beautiful :) Have a fantastic time in Charleston!

    xo, Christina

    Fitness & Frills

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could be spending my day on the beach too! I love this dress. I can see myself adding different pieces to create some pretty OOTDs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is amazing :) I love the print what a great maxi!

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress looks amazing on you! I really love the bracelet you are wearing with it, I might have to pick one up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply GORGEOUS! That dress is beautiful on you. Maxi dresses always look so chic to me. You always have such fabulous jewelry. Enjoy vacation!
    Katey
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This maxi dress is stunning. I love the subtle colors within the pattern

    xo, Michelle Paige
    www.michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress really is so versatile! You will look great at the wedding and you could even wear it out on the beach if you wanted! I love it! And the clutch!!

    xoxo, Nickie of www.nickieanddime.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so versatile I love it! You look gorgeous as always Brooke! Have a great time at your brother's wedding.

    XO,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. As always, you look flawless! That dress is amazing and is absolutely perfect for special occasions. The color and print is gorgeous! I'm so glad you and your family are enjoying some great time together! Beach vacations are always the best!

    Xo,

    Brittany || Pretty & Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous in this dress and your hair is fabulous!! Have fun at the wedding!! <3
    xoxo,
    Amanda | www.TheChambrayBunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this dress! So cute! I would love to wear this dress for a wedding!

    Chelsea
    Ginger Side of Life

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeously feminine and "full of life"dress!
    Red Reticule | Red Reticule Collection

    ReplyDelete
  16. This dress is so lovely & you're absolutely right. It's good for a lot of different occasions. I love the pattern and how flowy & comfortable it looks. Your cuff & hair shoot is amazing too because the cuff's adorable & your hair is just flawless as always. Lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous dress! Hope the wedding was wonderful!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete