Friday, June 5, 2015

Organza Midi Skirt & Crop Top






| OUTFIT DETAILS |

ELLE ORGANZA SKIRT & CROP TOP: KOHLS (ON  MAJOR SALE AND COMES IN YELLOW, CORAL & BLACK) | CLUTCH: BIB JEWELRY ℅ | EARRINGS: KENDRA SCOTT ℅ 

Hi everyone!  It sure feels GOOD to say that it is FRIDAY!  I've been digging my way out of work emails and have been playing major catch up not just at work but at home too.  We are in full prep mode as we have friends coming in from Phoenix this weekend!  This will be their first time to Nashville so we are excited to show them all that this great city has to offer!

In just two weeks we will be heading south to spend a week with family at the beach and we will also be celebrating my Brother's wedding!  His wedding is going to be a small celebration with family and close friends…intimate yet informal as well.  When thinking of what to wear to his wedding, I came across this perfect organza midi skirt & crop top set from Kohl's.  With his wedding being a late afternoon wedding, I was looking for something that would not only fit the ambiance of the day but that would also be wedding appropriate.  Not to mention, the bright yellow color is perfect for such a happy celebratory occasion!  I also love that these separates can be styled a variety of ways…no need to wear them together, mix it up and have fun with these pieces! p.s for size reference…I am wearing a "small" top and size "6" skirt!

Bib Jewelry has the most gorgeous beaded clutches…the detail and quality of their clutches is excellent and the price is even better!  It can be hard to find a beaded clutch that doesn't cost a fortune but Bib Jewelry has you covered!

When planning your own look for a wedding this season, don't be afraid to branch out from the norm!  Two piece sets can absolutely fit the occasion and in my opinion they will set you apart from the others.  Let me know what you think about 2 piece sets…would you wear a set like this to a wedding?!

Have a great friday and as always, thanks so much for stopping by!


*A special THANK YOU to Bib Jewelry & Kendra Scott for these gorgeous pieces!
Style Elixir

24 comments:

  1. that yellow is your color, girl! this looks beautiful, summery, and stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe Elle, thanks so much girl! I've never been one to wear much yellow but I'm loving it. Happy Friday babe!

      Delete
  2. So cute! I think I would wear it to a summer/casual wedding for sure.

    Elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! The yellow looks amazing on you!
    xo, Kyla - KyMarieC / @kycurrierlewis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore everything about this look, you nailed it girl xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Bernadette, glad you love it!

      Delete
  5. You look stunning in yellow! Absolutely love this clutch too, it's the perfect touch!
    xo
    Carrie
    CS Gems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie! I don't wear it often but I'm starting to think maybe I need a little more yellow in my closet and I'm so glad you like the clutch too…it is so gorgeous in person!

      Delete
  6. Such a beautiful color on you!! And I absolutely adore that beaded clutch - it is a showstopper!

    xo, Christina

    Fitness & Frills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Christina, I agree with you about this clutch! Happy Friday babe! xoxo

      Delete
  7. Loving this color on you....stunning!!!! Have a great weekend love!!! Xo

    ig: @stylemelauren
    www.stylemelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are radiating in this great yellow look! I love the two pieces! This is definitely your color! And that clutch, Brooke! So stunning! Hope you have a great weekend! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This color is stunning on you!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this two piece look!

    XO,

    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kohls?! omg - I am getting in my car and heading there NOW! You look beautiful! Yellow is amazing for this time of year!! xx, Karen // Glam Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you look stunning. Yellow is a great color on you and is so cheerful. And I love the subtle pattern on the top and skirt. Have a great weekend with your friends, so fun having visitors!
    Betsy
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing! I love the look and that bag!!! Its the perfect summer look! Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look stunning in yellow, Brooke! Also - love that clutch!! <3
    xoxo,
    Amanda
    TheChambrayBunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous outfit! Looks perfect for a wedding. Also obsessed with kendra Scott!

    To Hell In A Handbag

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many thoughts!! (1) great color on you! (2) that clutch is to die for. (3) your shoes are adorbs. Have fun this weekend!!

    xoxo, Elena Michelle
    www.anewyorkloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. so gorgeous in yellow! Yellow is so hard to pull off but you wear it beautifully!!
    xoxo Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE this - it is stunning on you! I saw it over the weekend on Stylinity! I think yellow may be my new secondary favorite color! (LOL)

    xoxo
    Brenda
    À LA PLAGE style

    ReplyDelete