Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Jess Lea Boutique's "Cozumel Dress"




 


| OUTFIT DETAILS

DRESS: JESS LEA BOUTIQUE ℅  (20% OFF WITH CODE KBSTYLED)| CLUTCH: ALDO | BRACELET & RING: BIB JEWELRY ℅ | EARRINGS: KENDRA SCOTT ℅ | SANDALS (SIMILAR HERE

Hi everyone!  Our vacation was FANTASTIC…if you have never been to Aruba, we highly recommend it!  It is simply perfect…tropical paradise at its best and my Hubby and I were able to spend lots of time focusing on one another!  Let's be honest…when you have two little ones at home, it is critical to break away when you can to fuel your marriage with lots of TLC.  As wonderful as it was, we are so excited to be back home with our kiddos!  Routines and daily tasks are picking back up with speed but we wouldn't have it any other way and I must say that I am excited to be reunited with my blog as well!

Today's post is all about the perfect summer/vacation dress…this "Cozumel Dress" from Jess Lea Boutique!  If the name of this dress doesn't make you think of summertime and vacation, I don't know what will.  There is so much to be said about this AMAZING dress…

1. It's flowy, colorful, and SUPER comfortable!
2. It is the perfect summertime dress for those hot summer days (think breezy and lightweight)!
3. It can be dressed up with heels for a night out or dressed down with sandals for an easy breezy daytime look!
4. It has a FABULOUS back…put your hair in a high pony or topknot and show off your sun kissed skin!
5. It is perfect to throw on after a day by the pool or at the beach…I actually threw this on right over my swimsuit for a night out in Aruba!
6.  It is super affordable…a dress that you will find yourself pulling out of your closet time and time again!
7.  LUCKY #7…CODE KBSTYLED GIVES YOU 20% OFF!

I've added some punchy accessories, a bright clutch, and some colorful wedges to complete this look!  Every time I wear this dress, I'm sure I will be thinking back to our week in Aruba and daydreaming of sitting on the beach enjoying a sunset dinner with my Hubby!

I've also linked up with some other amazing Bloggers for an "On Wednesday's We Wear" linkup…see below!  AND as always, thanks so much for stopping by…hope you all have a great Hump Day!

*A special THANK YOU to Jess Lea Boutique, Bib Jewelry, & Kendra Scott for these gorgeous pieces!


25 comments:

  1. So glad you had a wonderful vacation. Its so nice to break away from the craziness for a while!!
    This dress looks amazing on you, such fun, bright colors. I love the back!!
    Betsy
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so nice to breakaway for sure and thanks so much Betsy, so glad you like it! xoxo

      Delete
  2. What a fun print! Perfect for a beach vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're right-it is the perfect summer dress! Glad you had an awesome vacay:)
    Elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun dress!! I totally need this in my closet ASAP!! :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shauna! If you do decide to pick it up, I know you will LOVE it!

      Delete
  5. What a fun dress!! I totally need this in my closet ASAP!! :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty dress! Love the colors!
    Kisses,
    Sarah
    http://everydaystarlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I need this dress in my life, I LOVE it!! So glad you had such a wonderful vaca! You're looking gorgeous as always!!
    xo
    Carrie
    CS Gems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrie, I think you MUST have it too, you will LOVE it. ;-) And thank you very much…vacay was great and I appreciate your sweet compliment! xoxo

      Delete
  8. I fell in love with this dress on you via Insta and these pictures make me even more excited for it! The colors are rich and vibrant! LOVE it! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna, so glad you like it and I could absolutely see you rocking this dress! xoxo

      Delete
  9. Okay for one, you're gorgeous and two, this dress is summer perfection! I'm obsessed! I may just need this in my closet like everyone else haha

    Xo,
    Brittany || Pretty & Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love this dress! Hope you had a great time in Aruba!

    XO,

    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely dress; you look phenomenal as ALWAYS. Your pictures may be my favorite! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great summer dress!! <3 I'm so happy you had fun on your vacation!! =)
    xoxo,

    Amanda
    www.TheChambrayBunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a perfect dress from summer!! You look adorable!

    www.styleiseverythingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow I love this dress! Definitely have to check it out! Welcome back <3 we missed you!
    xoxo A
    The Miller Affect

    ReplyDelete
  15. THAT dress!!! I love it and you look stunning!! Glam Karen

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE this outfit!! SO colorful and fun!!

    xoxo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is the most beautiful dress on you! You look stunning! So glad your trip was fantastic - what a fun time for you and your hubby!

    xo, Christina
    Fitness & Frills

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am seriously in LOVE with that dress. It looks great on you! So glad you all had a refreshing vacation. I don't have any kids, but I know it is so important to get away from your daily life sometime and just be with your spouse. We did that a couple weeks ago and it was so nice.

    xo, Mae // Mae Amor

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just take me to MEXICO!! This dress is amazing :)

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete