Friday, November 20, 2015

Holiday Look - Dainty Jewell's Leopard Print Dress









Happy Friday friends!  As soon as Halloween is over, I begin to think about the upcoming Christmas holiday and all of the fun festive parties that are to come.

I begin my hunt for a few different holiday looks and I'm looking for something that will stand out!  Of course I always gravitate towards sequins (let's just be honest here...I LOVE sequins) but I also love a beautiful dress that is a little outside of the box like this leopard print dress from Dainty Jewell's.

Not only is this dress your "outside of the box" dress for all of those fun holiday parties but it is also a dress that you will wear time and time again for so many other occasions.  If you follow me on Instagram, you would have seen that I wore this dress to the grand opening party of Reese Witherspoon's new store here in Nashville, Draper James.  This dress is a conversation starter and you will certainly be asked time and time again, "where did you get that dress?"!

Today, I am showing you how to take this dress and glam it up for the holidays (see the collages below).  My instinct is to grab emerald green, pink, or red pieces to compliment this fun yet classy leopard print.  I especially love emerald green paired with it and even wore some emerald green earrings to the Draper James event.

Not that this dress isn't spectacular on it's own and black heels will do just fine, but adding a pop of color here and there just makes it that much more fun!

Which color would you pair with this dress?!

Hope you have gotten some holiday outfit inspiration today and I can assure you, this dress will be in your closet for years to come!

As always, thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Friday!

| Photos | Catherine Truman Photo


12 comments:

  1. You are just divine my dear! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, so sweet Jessica, thanks so much! Happy Friday lady!

      Delete
  2. OMG Brooke! This look if head to toe GORGEOUS!!! Seriously, I love the leopard and it has pockets, stop! I need everything in this colorful little holiday outfit guide!

    xo,
    Taylor | www.styleiseverythingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blushing Taylor...thanks so much girl! And I know...the pockets are everything!!! Hope you have a great weekend, xoxo!

      Delete
  3. Brooke, you look amazing! That dress is perfection for the holidays, and I love that it has pockets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke you are perfect, I love that dress so much

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you styled this dress! Green is such a classic pairing with leopard, the perfect holiday look!

    Greta | www.gretahollar.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this dress and the addition of emerald accessories! Red gets all the hype around the holidays, and green gets neglected!

    www.goldwilldigger.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look AMAZING Brooke! I love adding a pop of color so I could definitely see myself with the pink studs from Macy's!!!

    xo,
    KayElle

    www.MissKayElle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous, mama! And this dress has pockets!!! LOVE IT! Obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, A season of good cheer and joy all around. Book your cruise holiday for the joy of spending Christmas and New Year's onboard Mariner of the Seas, the largest cruise ship sailing from Singapore.

    ReplyDelete