Saturday, November 14, 2015

Embrace & "Hug It Out" with UGG® Australia













TOP // PANTS // BOOTS C/O // SCARF C/O // BAG C/O // EARRINGS C/O // RING C/O // ADORABLE DOG (NO LONGER AVAILABLE ;-))

Hi everyone!  Today, I'm super excited to be teaming up with Ugg® Australia for their "Embrace" campaign.  What I love about this campaign is that it is focused on warmth, comfort, and love while expressing sentiments through a concept called "hug it out"...hence why I am snuggling with my sweet Cali girl.  I would call our hug...The Hugglepup!

 Popular for their warmth and comfort, UGG's have always been a go to Fall/Winter boot for so many.  Believe it or not, I have never owned a pair until most recently.  I know, I know...hard to believe, right?!  I've always loved the way they look and honestly can't believe that I never bought a pair for myself.

Needless to say, I'm thrilled to have been introduced to their new Classic Slim™ Collection.  I'm wearing the "Kara Wedge" tall boot from their new collection.  What I love most about this particular style is the slim fit, the slight wedge heel, and the fact that they are water and stain resistant!  For my very first pair of UGG's, I couldn't be more pleased.

Plus I'm pretty sure that I will be living in these boots this winter...they are soooo comfy & warm!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you take a moment to check out the new UGG® Australia Classic Slim™ Collection!

| Photos | Kate Davis Photo

*This post was brought to you by UGG®Australia.  Thank you to the brands and companies that support KBStyled.

12 comments:

  1. LOVE my uggs and your bag is adorable!!

    xoxo, Preeti
    www.ninesto5.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't own a pair of UGGs yet, but the ones you have on are so adorable! I will check out the page & see what I find so thanks for sharing! You absolutely look stunning & I love all the colors throughout the pictures. Fashionable and lovely as always! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you pick up a pair Ada. I didn't own a pair either but now I can tell you that I have my eyes on multiple pair on their site. They have really done a great job offering different styles. And thank you for your kind words!

      Delete
  3. oh-em-gee.... these photos are adorable!! And those boots look amazing! I am digging the wedge and that slimmer fit - and I LOVE! I'll definitely be checking these out!
    xx, Karen
    GlamKaren.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks so much Karen! And yes, I LOVE the wedge on this too...gives me a little extra height and I need all of the help that I can get. ;-)

      Delete
  4. I am loving the leather pants and the uggs with the plaid super cute!! your dog is adorable

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet Bella! She is a sweet pup. ;-) Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  5. You look absolutely amazing and ROCK those Uggs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun pictures! How adorable is your puppy!!! You don't look so bad yourself! hahaha. Honestly - such a cute look. That turtleneck is such a fun print. I love my UGGs! They are so warm and comfortable. I haven't seen the wedge style before - LOVE that!
    Hope you had a great weekend!
    Katey
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Katey! She is such a sweet girl too...her sister was at home because I couldn't manage both of them but Cali did great. ;-) And thank you...I'm loving these UGG's...I need all of the extra height that I can get so the wedge on these makes a difference. And I agree...they are so warm and comfy!

      Hope you had a great weekend, xoxo!

      Delete