Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Mommy & Me with Matilda Jane













Hi everyone!  I'm welcoming a special little guest on the blog today...our sweet pea Addison!  I can tell you, this shoot did not start out great...being the strong willed independent little girl that she is, she wanted nothing to do with taking pictures.

No matter how much I talked with her beforehand about a "special project" with Mommy, how much I told her the colors in her dress looked like those of Anna's dress for the coronation (yes, we still love "Frozen"), or how awesome the reward was that was waiting in my pocket (yes, there was a little bribery involved) she wasn't having anything to do with it.

BUT...I quickly remembered the tips that I shared with you about having a successful photo season from Monday's post and I immediately put those tips into play myself.  She and I started playing together and the more playing we did, the more fun we both had and the better the pictures turned out.  I mean, how happy (and cute I must say) does she look jumping in these photos?!

And how adorable is this Matilda Jane outfit?!  Before moving to Nashville, I knew nothing about Matilda Jane...it was not on my radar.  After moving here, I always spotted little girls wearing these adorable pieces that were so unique and colorful.  Shortly after, I was invited to my first Matilda Jane home trunk show and fell in love with the brand.

I bought a few pieces for Addison at that trunk show and I've stayed in touch with their seasonal releases ever since.  I am also wearing Matilda Jane...I just adore this sweet floral top and this vest is so comfortable!  They carry comfortable, casual & unique pieces for us Momma's as well!

If you haven't heard of Matilda Jane, I encourage you to browse their website!  To order, you simply find a "Trunk Keeper" in or around your area...it is so simple!

Addison is wearing:

Tights: no longer available

I'm wearing:

Vest: no longer available

Thanks so much for stopping by and for welcoming my special guest today!  Have a great day!

16 comments:

  1. This is literally the cutest post ever!! I love Addison's outfit!! Love unique but darling kids clothes! That fur vest your wearing looks soooo comfy!!! Great post! Xo

    @stylemelauren
    http://www.stylemelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well don't you both look very cute! Your top is lovely! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Please Check Out My New Online Store Below! Thank you! =)
    policyofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaadorable. I mean - so cute! And yes, she totally looks amazing jumping! She's so pretty... you both are!
    xx, Karen
    GlamKaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love matilda jane at our house :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so stinking cute!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is ADORABLE! Love this post! So cute! The photos are perfection!

    Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is so much cuteness going on here that I almost can't handle it! ;)
    Seriously, your little mini-me is just gorgeous! SO loving these adorable clothes too!!
    xo
    Carrie
    CS Gems

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! What a cute little fashionista!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! Both of you look absolutely beautiful!
    xx Bri || www.Neutral2Neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet! Shes just adorable!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh she is so adorable...just by looking at these photos I would of never imagined that their was any issues starting out! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So stinking cute and that hair on her I love it :) You two look great and such a sweet post!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah! She is too adorable. Love these outfits on the both of you.

    xo, c.
    The Block is Haute

    ReplyDelete
  14. she's the cutest little model! she has your eyes:)
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my gosh, what a little darling!!! she looks so cute!! i'm loving your vest too.

    xoxo, Elena Michelle
    www.anewyorkloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great deal of auto fans will take shots with their wheels off to demonstrate the brake rotors or take shots of the stuns et cetera yet that is dependent upon you. You'll more often than not observe this if the merchant is demonstrating that they simply changed or moved up to new parts. aaa1autotitleloans.com/chicago

    ReplyDelete