Monday, November 23, 2015

Pink Poncho + Gift Guide for Her: Under $50








| Photos | Catherine Truman Photo

PINK PONCHO C/O (ALSO COMES IN TURQUOISE) // WHITE BUTTON DOWN // JEANS // BELT //  BOOTS (UNDER $40) // BAG C/O // EARRINGS C/O


Yes today is Monday, but guess what, I actually don't mind because I have a short week...YAY!  Only a couple days of work and then off with my little family for the rest of the week.  Hope many of you are also taking time off to enjoy Thanksgiving with family and friends!

We actually broke out the Christmas decorations over the weekend and we started decking the halls!  Because Thanksgiving is later this year, I am all for decorating a bit earlier.  Of course we still have some pumpkins out, etc BUT we also have some Christmas lights up!  

You know how the turkey isn't just the turkey anymore and some people like to eat something called a turducken?!  Well decorating early is kind of like that, we cross over Thanksgiving and Christmas...I call that Thanksmas!

I'm excited to be sharing this pink poncho with you!  Isn't it so fun?!  As you know from earlier posts, I absolutely LOVE ponchos and I love that this pretty pink poncho is so different from the rest of the ponchos in my closet.  And it comes in turquoise too!

I've styled this poncho with a crisp white button down and some black accessories to compliment the pink and navy.  Of course I belted it off with a thin black belt, which is typically how I like to wear my ponchos but this one looks adorable unbelted too!

I've also put together a GIFT GUIDE FOR HER and all items in my holiday gift guide are UNDER $50!  My top picks include things such as a Kate Spade 2016 planner, a gorgeous plaid Vera Bradley scarf, my favorite Bobbi Brown lip trio, etc.  CLICK ON IMAGES TO SHOP and stay tuned for more gift guides!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by...have a great Monday y'all!


12 comments:

  1. love this color on you! and that leopard clutch is a steal under $50!!

    xoxo, Preeti
    www.ninesto5.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that poncho!! The pink is so fun and you look so beautiful in it!!
    Charlene xo
    The Frugal Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bright pink looks amazing on you! Also, love the gift round-up - Volcano candles are my absolute favorite!!
    xx, Bri || www.Neutral2Neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love pink + navy and this poncho is no exception!
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brooke I just love that poncho Its such a perfect pink and another super cute vera bradly bag!!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanksmas! I love the sound of that & I'm really loving all of your picks in the gift guide because I want them all. Also, that pink poncho is so cute but yet it looks incredibly warm and cozy! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pink poncho is so cute and you can't go wrong with a pretty pink in the winter! Love your picks- they are all great stocking stuffers!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look soooooo adorable in this poncho!!! You are always so adorable! Hope you had a good week!

    Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pink poncho is adorable! I also love the the fuzzy key chain in the gift guide, so cute!

    xo Rachel
    To Hell in a Handbag

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this bright pink poncho! You totally pull the look together with the belt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. In such circumstance you can complete a certain something, that is, don't purchase a costly auto. On the off chance that you do, at that point you will require a higher advance sum, which will mean higher intrigue and similarly higher regularly scheduled installments. And this you can't bear the cost of so make due with a less expensive auto display, at any rate until further notice. www.usacheckcashingstore.com/chula-vista

    ReplyDelete