Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Stepping Out With Coach








BLAZER C/O // SWEATER  C/O // JEANS  C/O // BAG C/O (VARIOUS COLORS AVAILABLE) // BOOTS C/O // EARRINGS C/O // RING C/O

We are one day closer to eating ourselves full and enjoying time with family & friends.  I'm going to be cooking this year (turkey and all of the fixins') but I still have some grocery shopping to do.  

If you are ever looking for an AMAZING green bean casserole recipe, let me know!  It's a swiss green bean casserole...it is to die for...SO GOOD!  I also make a pineapple casserole with pineappled chunks, shredded cheddar cheese, sugar, butter & Ritz crackers (my Dad's recipe)...don't knock it until you try it (it's another family fav)!

I can smell them in the oven now, YUM...anyway...

Today I've put together a classic look with a few timeless pieces such as this Piped Hacking Jacket over top of this gorgeous Italian Cashmere-Blend Sweater.  This classic Coach Nomad Hobo Bag and these gorgeous studded Justina Boots are the perfect pieces to compliment & complete this look.

And I just love gold paired with grey so I've added some gold tassel earrings and a gold statement ring for the finishing touches.

As always, thank you for stopping by and I would love to hear whether or not you will be cooking this Thanksgiving or maybe helping someone else cook!  If so, what is your go-to recipe?!  I'm always on the lookout for new recipes to try.

| Photos | Catherine Truman Photo

20 comments:

  1. I love that blazer on you! Such a sophisticated look! And those boots!!!!

    www.theclosetcrush.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much girl! Hope you are having a great day, xoxo!

      Delete
  2. This is such a classy and cool look! Beautiful earrings! The bag, boots and blazer are great pieces! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Shop My New Online Store Below! =)
    policyofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Alyssa, so glad you like this look! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Wow LOVING those booties!!! they're amazing!!!

    @stylemelauren
    http://www.stylemelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they Lauren?! I love them...the stud detail is such a nice touch too!

      Delete
  4. Great blazer and I love the Coach bag!!
    Charlene xo
    The Frugal Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those booties with the studding detail! And that pineapple casserole sounds DELISH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the booties, I love the studs too. And it is delish! ;-)

      Delete
  6. I just love that coat and those boots, They have such great detail and super cute!! your style Is yet again perfect!!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks so much Bella! Your sweet comments always put a smile on my face, thanks for always being so kind here and on IG!

      Delete
  7. LOVE the texture of your jacket and the detailing of your booties!!
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow love this look soooo much! And that bag!!!! Coach has always been a fave of ours. You styled it to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Swooning over those booties! Coach has really stepped up their game!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad to see Coach making a come back, I used to adore their handbags and then it's like the quality and style of them just went down hill but this bag you have is totally a winner!!!

    xo
    Taylor | www.styleiseverythingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hands down one of my favorite looks from you!!! So chic! I love it! And I love all their new stuff!

    Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This outfit is amazing! I especially love your handbag!

    xo Rachel
    To Hell in a Handbag

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stop it. You are gorgeous! Love this look head to toe. I have a grey blazer I've been trying to style, and this was just tg inspiration I needed. So pretty!

    Cameron Proffitt

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chapter 11 automobile advances can be utilized to remake credit and enhance a FICO rating. In any case it will require additional alert and constancy to ensure that the reimbursement design is one that can be met. As a rule if an individual buys a vehicle with at any rate half of the initial installment they will have the capacity to get a financing cost that they can bear. Making a major buy after a liquidation requires thought, thought and arranging before one starts to assemble credit with extensive buys. aaa1autotitleloans.com/chicago

    ReplyDelete