Friday, November 13, 2015

Thakoon for Design Nation - Sale Roundup








TOP // VEST // LEGGINGS // BOOTS // BAG


Happy Friday y'all!  Today I wanted to share with you a Thakoon for Kohl's Design Nation sale roundup.  The two looks that I have posted here feature pieces from this collection and everything from the Thakoon collection is on sale/clearance right now.

If you aren't familiar with Thakoon, he is a New York based Designer who recently collaborated with Kohl's Design Nation to introduce the mass public to beautifully designed pieces that were both structured, timeless, and feminine.

The sweater I am wearing is one of my favorite pieces from the collection and I am sorry to say that it is no longer available.  My second favorite piece is this striped structured button down top with the floral toile pattern on the pocket, which is still available but in limited sizes.  

Below is a collage featuring several other beautiful pieces from his collection.  Again, all of these pieces are either on sale or on clearance right now...don't miss out on these designer pieces.  Grab a piece or two for yourself and maybe check someone off of your holiday shopping list while you are at it!  Sizes are going quickly!

Have a great day all and thanks so much for stopping by!

| Photos | Kate Davis Photo

15 comments:

  1. I'm in love with that sweater and I didn't see you tag it anywhere! Where's it from?

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maggie the sweater is Thakoon from Kohl's but it is no longer available...bummer!

      Delete
  2. Love how versatile the button-up is! It would be great with jeans and booties for casual weekend errands. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of designer collections at everyday retailers because it gives me the look for less and makes fashion accessible. Your Thakoon sweater looks so cozy, and I really like the contrasting pocket on the button-up shirt. Special little touches like that really make a garment stand out. Have a great weekend!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke, I am crazy about that tuxedo vest! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love that gray sweater and tuxedo vest! Great picks!
    xx, Bri || www.Neutral2Neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swooning over that button-down top! Love the structure of it. Hate when they're too baggy. This one is perfection!
    xx, Karen
    GlamKaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this company before - thanks for sharing. I am loving this button down!
    Style by Liv

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cool! I didn't know they had partnered with kohls.
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning! I love the vera bradly bag its so cute! I have one of the pattern ones I never knew she had plan lille black ones like yours I must take a look!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fabulous sale items!! Nothing is more fabulous than beautiful clothes other than beautiful clothes on sale!!!

    xo, Christina
    Fashion And Frills

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this look! Its super chic! I want the whole collection!

    Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving this button down and that VB bag! This is a great collection! I'm going to have to check them out.

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love both looks Brooke!!! And let me just say, I NEED that vest!

    xo,
    KayElle

    www.MissKayElle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yet, in what manner can a driver secure auto protection that is bring down in cost and still fantastic in scope? All things considered, there are a few things that should be possible, from picking your insurance agency deliberately to recognizing the best rebates out there. www.usacheckcashingstore.com/san-diego

    ReplyDelete