Monday, December 8, 2014

Stevi Marie + Emma Joy












| Shop the Post

Lace top: boutique find (similar here) | Light Denim Jeans: in my closet for a couple of years (similar here) | Fringe bag: Target (sold out, similar here) | Boots: T.J.Maxx great find (similar here) | Floral Crown: Miss Steve Marie custom made (visit her Etsy shop here) | Necklace: Emma Joy (similar here and here | Bracelet: Emma Joy: shop here (available in gold and silver) | Ring: Poppy Gems: shop here 

| Photos | Sweet Magnolia Photography

This outfit was put together around two pieces…my custom made Miss Stevi Marie floral crown and my gorgeous Emma Joy jewels.  For some time I had been admiring Miss Stevi Marie's handmade custom floral crowns and I came across a giveaway that she was a part of with some other swoon worthy small businesses…I decided to test my luck by entering her contest and LUCK was on my side!  Stevi gave me the option to select my color scheme and crown style, which I did, and when it arrived, it was absolutely perfect and just what I had hoped it would be.  Planning an outfit around this gorgeous crown was so easy and I couldn't wait to shoot it as I knew it would make for a beautiful feminine bohemian styled look!  What do you think?!

p.s. I have to tell you all, I think Stevi is one VERY COOL CHIC and I just adore her…in her words "I make turquoise jewelry, flower crowns, and moccasins and live on a farm.  I think buying local makes the world go round and so does kindness."  I have to add that Stevi loves goats too (okay, she has me wanting a baby goat now)!  You MUST check her out here!  I'm not kidding, she, her pictures, her crowns, and EVERYTHING are just beautiful…anyone else want to move to a farm too?!

When planning my outfit around my new floral crown, I also had the perfect accessories from Emma Joy to style with my look as well.  Emma Joy reached out to me about a collaboration along with a guest blog interview post on their site and of course I jumped on the opportunity after all, I love their jewels and their site/blog "the emmajoy diaries" is FANTASTIC!  I have really been drawn to long layering necklaces lately and more delicate cuff bracelets as well.  Don't get me wrong, I will always love and wear my statement jewels (which Emma Joy has a beautiful selection of) but I do like more delicate pieces just about as much.  Emma Joy has a great selection and their price points are spot on!  Check Emma Joy out here and here!

p.s. don't forget to check out my interview with Emma Joy where I am sharing "5 tips to look amazing on a budget".  Interview here!  AND, there is still time to enter the giveaway to win a $500 Target gift card (a few posts back), just in time to finish up your holiday shopping!

As always, thanks for stopping by!
p.s. let your outer beauty be an accessory to your inner sparkle…and then, shine!

2 comments:

  1. On the off chance that wood floors are excessively harmed you can have them rubbed down and plasticized or you can simply introduce a decent however economical cover. As respects to lights, since properties are appeared amid the day, you have to introduce pleasant spots yet in addition exploit sunlight quite far. check cashing near me san diego

    ReplyDelete