Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Blogger Spotlight: Lauren Ashley Patao of The Fashionista's Diary

WELCOME LAUREN ASHLEY!

I'm so thrilled to welcome Lauren Ashley and give you an opportunity to get to know this adorable, so very sweet, and stylish Blogger!

Lauren Ashley was one of the first Bloggers that I started following and I just ADORE her and her STYLE.  Her style is so versatile, which I love, and she is always so put together and polished.  Lauren Ashley is carving out her own path in the fashion world and is doing it with such grace.  In less than a year, both she and her blog have grown tremendously and she sets a positive example for many other fashion bloggers, including myself.

The Fashionista's Diary is a visually beautiful blog and Lauren Ashley has done such a fantastic job with it.  You can find a lot of style and beauty tips and she has begun to create her own video tutorials as well.  She has posted a great tutorial on styling blanket scarves…I have even watched this a couple of times because blanket scarves can be tricky to wear!

There is so much more to learn about Lauren Ashley…read our interview below…you are sure to adore her as much as I do and as always, thanks so much for stopping by! 

p.s let your outer beauty be an accessory to your inner sparkle…and then, SHINE!









































    








Tell me a little bit about yourself and your blog!  I started The Fashionista's Diary in January of this year as a way to showcase my personal style, inspire my readers and also to see myself grow, both fashionably and personally. It's my baby and I'm in love with it and work so hard on it every single day to make sure that I'm staying relevant, relating to my readers, being kind as well as making my readers feel as if they actually know me in real life! As for myself... I'm 20 (going to be 21 on January 6th, yay!) and am a junior in college. I'm studying Public Relations with a minor in business and am planning on opening my very own boutique once I graduate! I have three dogs, a wonderful family and am so grateful to God for all of the blessings he's given me! 

Who or what has influenced your style most? I would have to say that the things I've gone through in life have influenced my personality. Through different obstacles as well as achievements, my style has grown. As I grow, it grows! I do look up to Olivia Palermo, though. I absolutely love her style, the femininity of it and her never-failing pattern pairings! I also always say that style is not the price tag. You don't have to wear something extremely expensive in order to look and feel good! 

What is your style motto? My style motto is pretty easy - wear what makes you feel like the best version of yourself. I know how important style can be to someone. Essentially, it can really change your life around. For me, for example, whenever I'm feeling down, I put on a great dress, wear my favorite purse and some bold lipstick. Why? Because it makes me feel happiest and like I'm the best I can possibly be at that moment in time. I think that's something that is really important. 

What 1 word describes your style? One word to describe my style would be feminine! 

There are so many influential fashion Designers…if you could wear the clothes of one Designer for the rest of your life, who would it be? Oh my gosh... that's a really tough question. Okay, I would have to say Lovers + Friends. I love their array of clothing as well as the prints and colors! 

What is your favorite article of clothing? In my closet, probably my denim jacket. I wear it with practically anything and, since I live in Miami, it's an easy layer to throw over anything I'm wearing without overheating. 

What would we find hiding in your closet? Lots of memory boxes! I know, this has nothing to do with fashion. But, I definitely have memory boxes in my closet. I love to keep things from my past. Notes from ex boyfriends, pictures, really old gifts, etc. Every so often, I go through the boxes and it brings back such great memories and reminds me of how far I've come! 

What beauty product would we always find in your beauty bag? You'll always find my Dior Addict Lip Glow. It's moisturizing and enhances your own lip color. 

Tell us one thing we wouldn't know about you? I don't party. I would rather spend a night in with my family than go to a party. I know, weird 20-year-old. I'm also extremely fearful of cockroaches.  

What one piece of advice would you give to someone considering starting their own blog? Do it! Honestly, if you're thinking of it, it's because you want to do it. The worst that can happen is that you figure out it isn't for you and you switch paths. No big deal. If you don't try, you'll never know. Also, don't be afraid to reach out to other bloggers to not only learn what has helped them succeed but to also be involved in the blogging community! I've met some of my greatest friends via blogging and am so blessed. 

Gummy bears or sour patch kids? Sour patch kids! 

If you had to estimate, how many pairs of shoes do you have? Ah... I feel like my mom would be able to give you a closer estimate than I would. She's always saying I have too many. Between flats, boots, wedges, heels, etc... probably over 100. 

What 3 words would you use to describe your closet? Colorful, Patterns, and Feminine.

21 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Sanam! So glad you are enjoying my blog and I truly appreciate you leaving a comment as well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. out standing pictures about fashion nice work i like this kind of beautiful posts about fashionFormal Shoes in Pakistan thanks for share this post.










    ReplyDelete
  3. She is looking pretty beautiful in this outfit, i saw some wearings like this which is offers by Tillys and i will also share this one to my female friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with your dress,the print is so pretty.Great outfit,you look stunning.
    target black friday coupons
    http://www.wowpromocodes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely dressing sense
    you are looking gergous

    Dell Customer Support Number

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dell Customer care Number provide the support to their user if any one is having some problem then he or she can share your problems here.
    http://canonsupport.postbit.com/how-to-fix-the-top-most-common-dell-laptops-issues.html
    Dell Tech Support

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good content I enjoyed it a lot keep sharing like this. Panda Antivirus Customer Support

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a very informative post. It really helps us a lot.
    AOL Tech Support

    ReplyDelete
  9. The post is very useful. Thanks for the post. Keep sharing.
    Apple support

    ReplyDelete
  10. We provide solution regarding Ms office product. If you need any assistance regarding it than visit us.
    ms office 2007 tech support number

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing post.Thanks for sharing among us. windows tech support

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog posts are more interesting and impressive. I think there are many people like and visit it regularly, including me. I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here. Yahoo Support Number

    ReplyDelete
  13. We provide solution regarding Google chrome. If you need any assistance regarding it than visit us.
    Chrome Customer Support Number

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's very informative Blog, it's more helpful to us thanks for sharing keep it up!!! Firefox Tech Support

    ReplyDelete
  15. With regards to bigger costs like clinic charges and service charges, many individuals jump at the chance to pay toward the finish of the month. Presently how about we examine the explanations for the notoriety of charge card obligation help alternatives. Why are such huge numbers of individuals pursuing them. check cashing near me san diego

    ReplyDelete