Monday, December 29, 2014

Casual New Year's Eve Look










| Shop the Post

Blush Sequin Cardigan: Old (similar here) | "Chili Pepper" Tank: Nordstrom Rack | Denim: Lucky Brand | Leopard Heels: Target last season (similar here & here) | Druzy Earrings, Bracelet, & Ring: Wrenn Jewelry (15% off with code "kbstyled")…druzy feather earrings are from a collab between Wrenn Jewelry & Kelsey's Feathers (more feather earrings here)

| Photos | Sweet Magnolia Photography

New Year's Eve is right around the corner and we are about to embark on a "New Year".  I don't know about you, but I feel like 2014 just flew by (I think I say this about every year honestly)!

Today I am sharing a more casual NEW YEAR'S EVE look with you.  Heading to a house party?  If so, this type of look is perfect for the occasion.  Just enough sparkle to make a statement but not overdone.  I paired a sequin open relaxed cardigan with jeans to keep the overall look more on the casual yet festive side.  Although I have had this blush sequin cardigan for a couple of years, there are so many other beautiful options available right now…sequins are ALL THE RAGE!  Having sequins in your closet is a must in my opinion!

What are you wearing for New Year's Eve this year?!

As always, thanks for stopping by!
p.s. let your outer beauty be an accessory to your inner beauty…and then, SHINE!

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous love the sparkle as a cardigan rather then a skirt, leggings, or dress.
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jodi! With so many sequin options out there, it's fun to break the norm and go with something a little different. Wishing you a Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. I love this look! You are so naturally beautiful! Sequins are my favorite :) Happy New Year lovely!

    xo,
    michelle
    www.pinkadottt.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle! Thanks so much for your kind words! I am so glad that you like it and I agree…I LOVE sequins too. Happy New Year to you as well and I do hope that 2015 gets off to a great start for you! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the present atmosphere everybody is doing their bit to ration and spare where conceivable. In any case, your hen end of the week doesn't should be a loss of the managing an account emergency and there are a lot of ways that you can spare cash without passing up a major opportunity for a mess of fun! Having a hen end of the week doesn't need to be incredibly excessive yet you can at present have a beautiful and sensational end of the week or night without expecting to take out an individual credit. check cashing near me san diego

    ReplyDelete