Monday, December 15, 2014

Cheerful Bright Holiday Look











| Shop the Post |

Sequin top: H&M (similar here & here) | "The Martha" Tulle Skirt: Bliss Tulle | Crystal Dot Bracelet: SoCal Gems |
Blue & Black Druzy Rings: Wrenn Jewelry (shop here and use code "kbstyled" for 15% off) | Velvet peep toe heels:
Old (similar here)

| Photos | Sweet Magnolia Photography 

There is a lot of excitement and buzz in our home this time of year!  We are singing along to Christmas music, our home is lit from top to bottom, festive parties are underway, and we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Santa.  This is our by far our FAVORITE time of year…if only we could press a pause button and S.L.O.W T.I.M.E D.O.W.N. We want so much to revel in these cherished moments…especially the moments where we experience the magic of Christmas through our children's joy and excitement!  Wondering what's on their wish list this year, well let me tell you…Ninja Turtle and "Frozen" EVERYTHING with a dash of Power Rangers and Peppa Pig!

Prepping for Christmas by shopping for our children (well and for everyone else too) brings me so much JOY.  If you have ever read "The 5 Love Languages" you would know what I mean when saying this…gift giving is my primary "love language" (and if you haven't read it, I highly recommend it).  Putting a lot of thought into each special present that I gift to someone truly gives me great satisfaction.  Sometimes I can go a little overboard (well ALL OF THE TIME) but I am slowly coming to realize that a meaningful thoughtful gift is much better than giving in excess.  So the saying goes, "it's the thought that counts" and I put A LOT of thought into the gifts that I give!  How great is it to see the look on someone's face when they open a gift that you know they will love?!

As much as giving gifts makes me happy, I must say…so do SEQUINS & TULLE!  Festive, fun, flirty, chic, beautiful, and holiday perfect…should I go on?!  I adore this bright H&M multi-colored sequin crop top and if you have been following along, you know how much I love my Bliss Tulle "Martha" skirt.  H&M got it right this holiday season and although this top is no longer available (I know, BAHUMBUG!), they have several other gorgeous options that can help you achieve this same look.  In my mind, there is always an occasion for sequins & tulle…personally, I can't get enough of them this season!

As always, thanks for stopping by!
p.s. let your outer beauty be an accessory to your inner sparkle…and then, SHINE!


4 comments:

  1. I love this so much! Great for us Southern ladies when it is still warm during the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it and I totally agree, it is just now starting to get "cold"! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How might you function in the event that you have no transportation? Most social administrations programs do offer transport goes to enable you to get to and from work. This is extraordinary. This isn't a piece of social administrations. https://www.usacheckcashingstore.com/san-diego

    ReplyDelete