Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Perfect Plaid Coat






| Shop the Post |

This BEAUTIFUL AFFORDABLE coat: Kohl's (shop here)

| Photos | Sweet Magnolia Photography

Gorgeous "Faux Wool "Mega Plaid Coat" for ONLY $50…hold the press!  AND, if you use a Kohl's coupon, you can own this FABULOUS coat for LESS than $50…hold the press AGAIN!  Talk about a bargain!

Stumbling across this coat while doing some holiday shopping was one of the best accidental finds ever!  I had already checked out when I started out of the door, I looked to my right, and it was like fireworks were going off and there was a glowing sign with my name above it.  "Come and get me because you know you want me…plus I AM GORGEOUS!"  It was like I was being pulled to this coat by some major magnetic force.  The force was unstoppable so I grabbed one and I must say, this is one of the most gorgeous inexpensive coats I have ever purchased!

I'm telling you…you should RUN, not walk, to either your nearest Kohl's store or straight to your computer and snag this beauty while you can!  You're welcome! ;-)

As always, thanks for stopping by!
p.s. let your outer beauty be an accessory to your inner sparkle…and then, SHINE!


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Alecia! They have it available online still…you should grab one, such a great coat for a GREAT price. I am wearing a small in this picture. XO

      Delete
  2. In any case, do you know how does an insurance agency touch base at the exceptional sum? Like most protection covers, to figure the superior sum, the insurance agency thinks about the age, the medicinal history of the individual taking the credit, the aggregate advance sum and advance residency. usapaydayloanstore.com/chicago

    ReplyDelete