Friday, December 19, 2014

Camo











| Shop the Post  |

Camo Sweater: Target | Tulle Skirt: Bliss Tulle "The Martha" | Booties: Target (no longer available) | Vintage Tassel Necklace: CSvintageGems | Gold Lace Filigree Earrings: Shop Suey Boutique (similar here) | Black Druzy Ring: Wrenn Jewelry | Fox Ring: Old Navy (check local stores)

| Photos | Sweet Magnolia Photography

Had you told me that I would own a couple of camo print pieces, I would have said "ugh, not a chance, camo is not my thing"…I'm still not a HUGE fan but it has definitely grown on me!  Because I grew up in the south, I have always associated camo with hunting (if you didn't know, hunting seems to be a pretty big sport here in the south)…which I definitely do not do (nothing wrong with those who do)!  I am such an animal lover so the thought of it makes me sad.  Anyway...MOVING ON…overtime, I have watched camo make a stamp on the fashion world.  I've sat back and watch others wear this trend and finally I decided that it was my turn to take it on.

In my opinion, the BEST way (maybe the only way ;-) to wear camo is to make it look as girly as possible!  Wearing this camo sweater with my favorite Bliss Tulle skirt definitely adds a certain femininity to this look.  I still kept the overall look a little rustic (thinking woods, mud, cold weather, deer…) by wearing these faded green ankle booties.  And of course I jazzed it up a little with this GORGEOUS vintage tassel necklace from CSvintageGems!  CAMO meets TULLE meets VINTAGE…I can handle that!

Speaking of VINTAGE…I absolutely love what the girls of CSvintageGems are up to!  They search high and low for beautiful vintage & vintage inspired repurposed jewelry like this tassel necklace that I am wearing.  Unique, beautiful, and one of a kind are just a few words that come to mind when describing their jewels.  If you appreciate vintage pieces like I do you should definitely check them out!

Are you wearing CAMO this season?!

As always, thanks for stopping by!
p.s. let your outer beauty be an accessory to your inner sparkle…and then, SHINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment