Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Dots & Spots










| Shop the Post

Sweater: Nordstrom Rack (similar here) | Skirt: Maison Jules (sold out but similar here) | Floppy Wool Felt Hat: Old Navy  (similar here) | Grey Bow Booties: Old (similar here) | Triple Crystal Strands Necklace: Love Baby Frou Frou (use code "kbstyled" for a discount on all jewels) | Rose Gold Crystal Ring: TJ Maxx (lucky find but similar here) | Rose Gold Filigree Bracelet: Stella & Dot (no longer available, similar here) | Eyewear: LaFont Paris

| Photos | Sweet Magnolia Photography

Floppy felt wide-brim hats have been on trend this season and this outfit was planned solely around this gorgeous wine/burgundy hat that I picked up from Old Navy.  I just love when one accessory INSPIRES an entire outfit!  The hat, the skirt, the glasses…an eclectic and maybe even somewhat artsy styled look.  These pieces just "go together" and I love the way it all made me feel…one of my favorite looks so far!  Being that I live in "MUSIC CITY" I picture myself sitting in a local coffee shop, wearing this exact outfit, coffee in hand while listening to an up and coming NASHVILLE musician.  Ciao…time for some coffee!

As always, thanks for stopping by!
p.s. let your outer beauty be an accessory to your inner sparkle…and then, SHINE!


3 comments:

  1. I love that hat and the glasses are really cute too
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jodi! I am totally an accessories girl and a cute hat/fun specs are two things that I love. Thanks for sharing your feedback, I always enjoy hearing from you!

      Delete
  2. You simply need to embed the loaning sum, the financing cost rate, and the quantity of days for which you are taking the credit. Along these lines, you can without much of a stretch compute your month to month automobile advance installment in a jiffy. usapaydayloanstore.com/chicago

    ReplyDelete