Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Shop The Shopping Bag










| Outfit Details


Hi everyone!  Have you ever shopped The Shopping Bag?!  If not, you MUST check out this fantastic site…they have a little bit of everything, from adorable dresses, cute summer tops, feminine skirts, fabulous shoes, home accessories, and conversation worthy handbags!  I'm wearing their "Circle Print Fit & Flare Dress", which I absolutely adore!  As you have probably heard me say before, I am a fit & flare kind of girl and  this dress is right up my alley…the fit is perfect and not to mention, you can never go wrong with B&W, such a classic color combo!  I've accessorized this look with this gorgeous "Seven Wishes Crystal Bracelet" and these adorable "Pave Bow Stud" earrings too!  And how cute is this traveler coffee mug?!  "All Roads Lead Back To Style"…why yes they do! ;-)  Love this one too!

Here are a few others items from The Shopping Bag that I have my eye on!  Also, you are invited to used code "KBSTYLED" for 25% off your order, YAY!!!






Which pieces from The Shopping Bag do you love?!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by and for supporting those who support KBStyled!

| Photos | Sweet Magnolia Photography

*A special THANK YOU to The Shopping Bag for providing several items featured in this post!

11 comments:

  1. Loving this fit and flare dress on you! I too think you cannot go wrong with a fit and flare, especially in such a classic color combo!! I also love that you linked other items from The Shopping Bag! Really gives me a sense of how cute their product is! Happy Tuesday love! XO

    ig: @stylemelauren
    www.stylemelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look on you and that mug is adorable!
    XO
    Carrie and Stacy
    CS Gems

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute dress!! And that mug is super cute :) might just have to get one for myself!!! Xo

    Kristyn
    Primp and Proper

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks stunning on you! Love the pattern on the dress!

    XO,

    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't decide what I like more the coffee cup or the dress!
    Love the post!!

    xoxo
    Brooke
    http://www.inaworldofbees.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this dress on you and I am sucker for coffee tumblers!!
    xoxo A
    The Miller Affect

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tumbler is adorable!! I love it and need it! You look absolutely gorgeous! What is your hair secret? It always looks like perfection!

    xo, Christina

    Fitness & Frills

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this fun twist on a classic color combo -- its such a great pattern! Also, i love that mug!!

    xoxo, Elena Michelle
    www.anewyorkloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love, love The Shopping Bag! I have shopped so many accessories, but not their dresses! I love the print and fit and flare style on you! Gorgeous! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Those fedora pics are adorable:) Looking good, as always!

    Elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous look hun! love the hat and the photo of you throwing it is awesome! Glamour-Zine.com

    ReplyDelete