Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Leggings & A Blazer







| Outfit Details

Denim Leggings | Tank (similar here) | Blazer (similar here) | Necklace | Cuff (use code "kbstyled20" to save 20%) | Watch | Clutch (no longer available, love this one here) | Sunnies (similar here)


Is it Friday yet?!  Yep, it may just be one of those weeks.  Kind of like when I was a kid and I asked my parents on our way to Disney World…"are we there yet, are we there yet"!  The best part of this week so far…the AMAZING weather we are having in Nashville…it is warm and sunny every day for the foreseeable future, which is such a much needed change after all of the rain we had in April.  Yes, I'm talking about the weather…sunshine makes me happy!

So, I have a little confession…this outfit was shot several weeks back before the trees had even bloomed and for whatever reason, I forgot about it!  I put together this look with Spring weather in mind (and let's be honest, the month of May is still considered Spring), so…not only is this look great for "now" but this look can easily transition into Summer with some open toe heels or sandals & a lighter/brighter colored tank (think turquoise blue, mint green, or even bright pink)!  I've linked similar options above and was able to link some of my accessories as well.  This long "Waterfall" necklace is part of my collection for Applee Jewelry too…it's such a gorgeous versatile necklace and it is ONLY $13.95!

BTW, I recommend that every gal have a white/off white blazer/relaxed open cardi blazer in their closet.  It will be that versatile piece that will carry you through Spring/Summer giving you a classic chic effortless look!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by and for supporting KBStyled!

16 comments:

  1. I'm lovin the blazer! I'd love to get one for my office attires.

    http://lostinthefairyland.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gheline! Thanks so much for stopping by and thank you! Yes, a blazer like this is perfect for the office but you can absolutely carry it into your weekend as well! Plus there are so many affordable options out there!

      Delete
  2. I'm loving the white blazer! You look gorg.

    xo, j
    www.BornFancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are fierce & I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute look!! Especially loving that necklace on you!! Xo

    ig: @stylemelauren
    www.stylemelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving you in this white blazer! Stunning, as always! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blazer! I agree - it's so versatile and can be styled so many ways! Your necklace is fabulous!!!
    I'm definitely going to check that out. Thanks!
    xoxo
    Katey
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking fabulous as usual, Brooke! We are having awesome weather here too, makes me happy! :)
    Great outfit!!
    xo
    Carrie
    http://www.csgemsjewelry.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just looove that clutch!!! Beautiful:))

    www.fashion--picture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous! This whole look is perfect for spring and early summer!
    Sophie
    http://smittensophie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this and I have that watch! twins! i love that color on the top on you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this! You are so right, every girl needs a blazer in their closet. Such a staple piece!

    Xo,
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw this in IG and had to come here to comment, as to how much I love this outfit! That top is beautiful on you..and the styling is just perfect..

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is the most perfect spring time clutch I've ever seen! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous outfit and I love that clutch!

    Glamour-Zine.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the cuff with the blazer!
    Shaguna
    gold&hearts

    ReplyDelete