Monday, May 18, 2015

One SoCal Gems Statement Necklace, Two Ways









| Outfit Details

Necklace c/o | Top (similar here) | Pants | Heels | Sandals (similar here) | Hat | Earrings | Clutch (similar here) | Sunglasses | Open Heart Ring

Hi everyone!  Hope you had a great weekend.  The highlight of our weekend was taking our son to his Pre-K prom!  Yes, you heard me right…I did say "prom"!  It was such a fun little night…one that he probably won't remember well but one that we will never forget.  We had a major glimpse into the future…time needs to slow down, our baby boy is growing up so fast!

For today's post, I am featuring this stunning SoCal Gems "Anastasia" bib necklace.  Isn't it gorgeous?!  I wanted to show you how you can wear one statement necklace, two different ways…dressed up for a night out and dressed down for a more casual look.  A statement necklace isn't just for those special occasions, it can absolutely be worn with a more casual look as well.  I am big fan of working with what you have in your closet to achieve different looks.  Altering your look is simple…just add on or change out your accessories and viola…you have just taken your look from day to night!

Do you have a great tip for taking an outfit from day to night?!  

As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope your week gets off to a great start!

| Photos | Sweet Magnolia Photography

* A special THANK YOU to SoCal Gems for gifting this beautiful necklace!

25 comments:

  1. This necklace is gorgeous!! I love it dressed up with the colorful heels, beautiful.
    Betsy
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace!! and those earrings are super fun, I've never seen any like that!!!
    www.styleiseverythingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they great Taylor?! So glad you like them!

      Delete
  3. LOVE that necklace! Its stunning!!! And your hat makes the outfit look crazy fabulous!! Glam Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are adorable, but I think my favorite is the one with the fedora :)

    Elle

    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG those shoes are to die for. You look stunning in these photos (although, you always do)
    Thanks for the post! Have an amazing day!!
    http://wwww.livlaughleopard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olivia, I appreciate your sweet comment!

      Delete
  6. Those shoes! They are so bright I love them. But your necklace is stunning! You look amazing!
    xo, Kyla - KyMarieC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous necklace! Love the hat too!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prom for a little one?! How cute! And that necklace is fab!! <3
    xoxo,
    Amanda | TheChambrayBunny.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Amanda, it was too cute! And thank you, I think this necklace is fab too!

      Delete
  9. I don't know how but your accessories get cuter & cuter each week. How the heck do you do it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ada…I have a huge collection! ;-)

      Delete
  10. Sooo true! I love wearing statement necklaces with my more casual outfits! I love both looks though!
    A

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous looks hun and I'm totally loving your heels and earrings! Glamour-Zine.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how this necklace works with both outfits so well, and I LOVE the shoes in the second look!

    jessica at www.teamwiking.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Obsessed with that necklace + those earrings are so unique!! Love this look.

    xo

    Kate
    Petals and Prada

    ReplyDelete