Friday, May 8, 2015

Eliza J for Mother's Day








| Outfit Details

Dress c/o | Bangles/Ring/Earrings: Kristine Lily c/o | Bardot Spiral Bangle


Happy Friday y'all!  This morning I will be joining my kiddos for "Muffins with Mom" at school and they are just soooooo excited to have me eat breakfast with them (I'm pretty excited too ;-))!  My Hubby and I will also be having our weekly date night tonight…not sure where we will be off to just yet but I'm thinking an outdoor patio somewhere with some amazing food & drinks!

I always love Mother's Day as it typically is just me and my little family spending time together.  We will enjoy time just the 4 of us (well the 6 of us counting Cali & Carolina) as we don't have any other family that lives close by but we will be busy doing whatever the kiddos want to do (and maybe I will get to shop a little too)!

Today's post features this gorgeous Eliza J dress and some amazing handcrafted jewels from Kristine Lily!  What I love most about this dress is that it mixes my favorite two patterns…stripes & floral!  Not to mention, this dress has pockets…TOTAL WIN!  Eliza J makes the most beautiful high quality dresses that you will have in your closet for years to come.  They are classic dresses that you will find will also be a go to when looking for a special dress to wear!

AND how AMAZING are these handcrafted jewels from Kristine Lily?!  I can't tell you how much I love these pieces and how beautiful they are.  As you may know about me, I'm a little obsessed with jewelry (well A LOT obsessed) & I love supporting those who invest lots of TLC into their craft and Kristine Lily does exactly that.  These pieces are also pieces that you will have in your jewelry box for years and years…I even see these pieces as heirlooms to pass down to my Daughter one day!  Check out her line and stay tuned as we will be teaming up for an AWESOME giveaway to shop her line very soon!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful Friday!  If we don't chat before Mother's Day…HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all of you FABULOUS Momma's out there!

16 comments:

  1. This is the cutest! I saw this dress online recently and fell in love with it!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I almost bought this dress and still might get it after seeing how perfect it looks on you!! Love the mixed print! ummm and don't even get me started on the jewelry...I love/want it all!
    www.styleiseverythingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! This dress looks amazing on you and just love the stripes and florals together! <3
    xoxo,
    Amanda | www.thechambraybunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in LOVE with this dress. The print mixing makes it so fresh. You look lovely!! Have a very happy Mother's Day!

    xo, Christina

    Fitness & Frills

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's either hit or miss when people wear stripes + florals...and this was definitely a hit! So cute and happy mother's day :)

    Elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous look on you Brooke! I had Muffins with Mom this weekend too!
    XO
    Carrie and Stacy
    CS Gems

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute dress! The pattern mixing is fabulous. Such a girly fun dress. I had Moms and Muffins as well! hehe. You always have such great jewelry on. I'm finding out about so many jewelry lines! Thanks.
    Katey
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit so much! It's fun, girly, adorable & looks so comfortable. Definitely something I would feel comfortable wearing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously - you look so super pretty in this outfit!! Glam Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is perfect and great for the Mothers Day weekend!
    Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brooke, can you please stop being so gorgeous?!?! ;) I love this outfit - stripes and florals are always a fave. Have a great weekend!!

    xoxoxoxo,
    Brenda
    À LA PLAGE style

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is so pretty! I love that it sort of looks like two pieces. I'm a huge fan of layered dresses right now and this one might get bumped to the top of the list!

    You look gorgeous as always :)

    xo, Mae // Mae Amor

    ReplyDelete
  13. this dress is gorgeous I definitely need to look into this! I love Eliza J and have a great maxi dress from her!xoxo A

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg i love this dress! it looks like 2 pieces and i love the pattern mixing :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful as always! Love the florals and stripes together, one of my favorite prints to mix :) Glamour-Zine.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look super cute as always! That dress is so cool!

    To Hell In A Handbag

    ReplyDelete