Friday, May 15, 2015

Jumpsuit Jumpin' From Work to Weekend + Q&A


















| Outfit Details

Jumpsuit (similar here) | Floral Blazer | Tote (similar here) | Trench (limited sizes available) | Chain Bib Necklace | Sunglasses | Clutch (similar here) | Heels (similar here & love these here)

Happy Friday y'all!  I'm jumping right out of this workweek and straight into the weekend just as soon as I can!  I know you all are with me too…it's almost time to get our weekends started, YAY!

Speaking of "jumping", this black jumpsuit is so versatile and I am styling it for both a work and date night/GNO look!  It doesn't take much to change your look either!  Something as simple as swapping out your accessories and heels will transform this look from day to night.  And if you are still having some late spring chilly nights, this adorable trench coat will keep you warm!  Also, check out how I styled this jumpsuit with a denim vest and sandals here!

In my opinion, every gal should have a black jumpsuit in their closet!  I know many of you are probably timid when it comes to jumpsuits (including me!) but if you find a great quality jumpsuit with a little (or a lot of) structure to it, I think you will become a fan too!  A jumpsuit made of thin flimsy material or spandex isn't going to be as flattering as one made of a nice thick cotton or cotton/polyester blend.

Do you have a jumpsuit in your closet?

As always, thanks so much for stopping by!  AND ALSO, I am answering a few questions from my Instagram feed below…if you ever have a question/questions, please leave them below and I would be happy to answer them!  Have a great Friday everyone!

Q&A

Q:  @chloehancock96…"What is your spring/summer makeup staple?"

A: Hi Chloe!  I have a few spring/summer makeup staple's that I just can't live without.  First up is a bronzer that I use all spring/summer long, which is "Laguna" by Nars.  I also can't go without my favorite blush "Torrid" by Nars & several cans of Evian Mineral Water to spray on my face and refresh my makeup throughout those hot summer days!

Q:  @samianie…"What is your job?  And how old are you?"

A:  Hi Annie!  Well, I have many jobs…like being a Momma of two (well 4 really if you count our two pups…they are my babies too), my most important job. ;-)  BUT, I also work in corporate America for a large bank as a Vice President in Global Human Resources and of course my other job is as the Writer/Creator of my fashion blog, KBStyled.  I am 34, turning 35 this July…sigh, that was hard to say, isn't 35 a milestone birthday?  Thinking I should be doing something big to celebrate this years birthday!

Q:  @kari.je…"Where are you from?"

A:  Hi!  I grew up in a small town just outside of Charlotte, NC called Fort Mill, SC…it actually isn't so small anymore!  Shortly after graduating college, my Hubby (boyfriend at the time) and I moved to Newport Beach, CA for 3 1/2 years, then off to Phoenix, AZ for 5 years, and we have most recently settled in Tennessee about 3 years ago.  We love it here and plan to stay! ;-)

| Photos | LMR Photos

13 comments:

  1. Ok. That chain bib necklace is everything!!! Glam Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the versatility of jumpsuits too! A blazer makes them perfect for work and then you can take it off for happy hour or weekend festivities! I love that yours is classic black - that is definitely a staple piece! And so so fun to read your answers to those questions from insta!

    xo, Christina

    Fitness & Frills

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved loved loved this when I saw it on your Insta! I need to add more jumpsuits to my closet!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coat, those shoes, that hair - all of it! You look gorg! Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just obsessed with this post! Such great and adorable looks! And I'm loving your hair - as always!

    XO! Kaitlin Keegan
    Blonde Expeditions

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree about the jumpsuits! I love how they can be worn to work and for fun :)

    Elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how versatile this jumpsuit is!

    Kelsey
    www.yourfrecklesareshowing.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pink coat, that pink bag, and that chain bib necklace are amazing! Love! <3
    xoxo,
    Amanda | TheChambrayBunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obsessed with jumpsuits and you can totally rock them!! and I love the necklace!!
    www.styleiseverythingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing! And Yes I have a few Jumpsuits. LOVE them. It's an easy instant outfit. You did a great job styling yours <3

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  11. As always, you're looking lovely & I have to admit I don't have any jumpsuits. I'm not the best shopper or fashionista like you and I don't know if I could pull it off :-O but you can!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love jumpsuits! Love how you styled them different ways. BTW, I NEVER would have thought you were 34! I thought maybe 25. Crazy!

    xox Rachel from To Hell In A Handbag

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this jumpsuit and all the ways you've styled it! such a versatile piece!

    ReplyDelete