Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Dainty Jewell's Polka Dot Maxi Skirt + Kristine Lily









| Outfit Details

Maxi Skirt c/o | Top (similar here) | Earrings, Bangles, Ring c/o | Necklace (enjoy 20% off with code "Brooke20")

Happy Hump Day!  Summertime is definitely on it's way and I will be living in light flowy dresses and skirts…staying cool and comfortable is at the top of my priorities list!  Today, I'm styling (and doing a little twirling too in...) this gorgeous Dainty Jewell's maxi skirt.  Polka dots are so girly and I love the size of the dots on this skirt!  I also love the waistline, which makes this skirt feel more vintage/retro.  Designed to sit high on your natural waistline, this skirt will accentuate your curves beautifully! 

I've paired this skirt with some nude heels, however you can wear sandals or wedges for a much more casual look.  Throw on a denim jacket for a those cooler late spring/early summer nights and you've easily dressed down this gorgeous skirt!

These gorgeous jewels are handmade by Kristine Lily and we will be teaming up this Thursday for an AMAZING Instagram giveaway, so be sure to check back!  Also, if you have been looking for the perfect personalized nameplate necklace, I've included a link above where you can shop this exact necklace as well as so many other unique personalized styles (code "Brooke20" will save you 20% off your order too)!

As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great Hump Day!  Also, be sure to check out some of my AMAZING Blogger friends below through our "On Wednesday's We Wear" Linkup!




22 comments:

  1. This skirt is precious! I love the polka dots! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty piece! Love your earrings, too!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh such a pretty maxi skirt!!! Also, your makeup is totally on point!! Tips please?! K thanks!! Xo

    Kristyn
    Primp and Proper

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU look super stunning!! That outfit is so fun with the polka dots... and I love how you picked the perfect jewelry to combine with it! Gorgeous! Glam Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this skirt! It looks amazing on you!!! Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this skirt..you look gorgeous too!

    Nav
    Nav K Brar Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love this!
    Especially love how you paired this fab skirt with the dainty jewels! Your skirt is making the statement and didn't need many accessories, it's perfect!
    xo
    Carrie
    CS Gems

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is too cute, I am a sucker for polka dots!
    xo, Kyla - KyMarieC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw this look on your insta last night and couldn't wait to see the full post! Love it:)

    Elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am obsessed with you! So flawless and EVERY look is always on point! Perfection.

    Xo,
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  11. That skirt is perfection! Makes me just want to twirl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Besides the fabulous large polka dots, my favorite part of this skirt is the ruffled waist. It is beautiful!!!
    Also, your makeup looks so pretty in this post! Any makeup tips for blog pictures? Sometimes I feel so washed out in my pictures, even though I feel like I have a lot of makeup on! Yours looks beautiful.
    XOXO Betsy
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love love love the polka dots!! And you're right - you could easily pair it with flat sandals for a more casual look! <3
    xoxo,
    Amanda | TheChambrayBunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty maxi skirt! You look beautiful!

    XO,

    Amanda | www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That skirt is stunning! I love me some polka dots :) That coral lip looks incredible on you. Looking amaze as always!

    xoxo
    Brenda
    À LA PLAGE style

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is the cutest skirt! And you always do such an amazing job with your makeup! Tutorial coming soon??

    xoxo A
    The Miller Affect

    ReplyDelete
  17. so gorgeous. you can really do a lot with that skirt!! dress it up for a fancy affair or wear it more casual with sandals. you look gorg!

    xoxo, Elena Michelle
    www.anewyorkloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. precious skirt and i am swooning over the dots. huge dots lover over here

    ReplyDelete
  19. love those dainty jewels and adorable polka dot skirt, so pretty! Glamour-Zine.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my word, gorgeous skirt! I am such a sucker for polka dots, it is one of my favorite prints!

    XO,
    Emily
    Www.idodeclareblog.com

    ReplyDelete