Wednesday, May 20, 2015

KRZA + Julie Ellyn Designs







| OUTFIT DETAILS | 

HEADWRAP: KRZA ℅ | JEWELRY: JULIE ELLYN DESIGNS ℅  | JEGGINGS: MNG BY MANGO
| BACKPACK: STEVE MADDEN (SIMILAR HERE) | SANDALS (SIMILAR HERE)

Where's my motorcycle?!  I'm not kidding, this look makes me feel like I should throw on my backpack, put on a helmet & leather jacket, hop on my bike, and ride off into the sunset.  Although, having never ridden a motorcycle before, as exhilarating as this sounds (for a fleeting second), I would be completely terrified (and it would NEVER happen)!  Thinking I'll just stick to my Tahoe, which is all the vehicle this Momma can handle!

I've posted about KRZA by Krystle Dawn headbands & Julie Ellyn Designs before BUT I had to post about both again because I just love these ladies and their shops!  Krystle makes the most fun headbands and she has some adorable styles out right now for summer…I am personally craving one of her pineapple headbands myself (so perfect for those days by the pool/beach or to throw in your hair to head out to eat a casual dinner on a patio somewhere)!  AND Julie Ellyn creates some of the most gorgeous semiprecious gemstone jewels, which are all handcrafted to perfection.  I am always eyeing her pieces and this one here has my affection right now, isn't it gorgeous?!

Also, you may have noticed over the last few weeks that on Wednesday, I link up with some other stylish Blogger babes and I am happy to be linking up again today…check these gals out when you have a minute!  As always, thanks for stopping by…Happy Hump Day!

| PHOTOS | Sweet Magnolia Photography

*A special thank you to KRZA and Julie Ellyn for the gorgeous items featured in this post!



28 comments:

  1. Love this look on you and obsessing over that backpack!
    XO
    Carrie and Stacy
    CS Gems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girls…I'm digging backpacks right now too! Moving out of diaper bags and into backpacks I guess?!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha, thanks Elle, I feel a little rock n' roll in this! ;-)

      Delete
  3. I love how unique this look is and you are certainly ROCKIN' it!
    hahaha

    xoxo
    Brooke
    http://www.inaworldofbees.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Brooke! p.s. love the name ;-)

      Delete
  4. That headwrap is PERFECTION! It would be so great for summer..... I need to check that out! Great outfit, too! Glam Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Karen, you must pick up one of these headbands…so perfect for summer! And thank you!

      Delete
  5. Such a cute head wrap!! Looks amazing on you! Loving that bag!

    Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are flawless! This is so sassy, I love it! I need that headband asap!

    Xo,
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well thanks Brittany! Yes, you need one of these in your life, you will LOVE it!

      Delete
  7. I love this head wrap on you. It looks fabulous. I haven't tried one yet, but might have to now!
    Betsy
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do Betsy, let me know what you think! And thanks for being so sweet!

      Delete
  8. You pull this headwrap off perfectly!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look!! And what a cute backpack! <3
    xoxo,
    Amanda | TheChambrayBunny.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amanda…I'm digging backpacks right now!

      Delete
  10. You should probably sport this look 24/7 because it is fierce!! Love it! I definitely need to get me one of those headbands!!
    xoxo A
    The Miller Affect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks girl! I like that word, "FIERCE"! You would look so great wearing one of these!

      Delete
  11. you look sasha fierce girl. you make a hot biker chic for sure!!! those headbands are so fab.

    xoxo, Elena Michelle
    www.anewyorkloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you have be cracking up over here, too funny, thanks girly!

      Delete
  12. You're really beautiful. And I LOVE those shoes. :)

    Jessica
    http://teamwiking.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jessica, very kind of you to say! Picked these shoes up at Belk on sale, yay! Unfortunately you don't have Belk out West but you have so many other FAB high end department stores instead.

      Delete
  13. Its a really cute head wrap & those shoes!

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look super cute and would look totally hot on a motorcycle, but I understand the fear! I rode on one before and hated every minute of it lol.

    www.Fashionabella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I would die, I just couldn't do it! But then again… ;-)

      And thanks for your kind words lady!

      Delete