Friday, May 22, 2015

Canadian Tuxedo + Julie Lopez Shoes









| OUTFIT DETAILS

TOP: OLD NAVY | SHORTS: OLD NAVY | SHOES: JULIE LOPEZ ℅ | TOTE: TARGET | NECKLACE: BIB JEWELRY ℅  | DRUZY RING: WRENN JEWELRY (USE CODE KBSTYLED FOR 15% OFF)

It's Friday, whoop whoop, it's Friday, yea yea!!!  Seriously, it's Friday and I couldn't be happier. This week has been a bear at work and come Monday, just my Hubby and I will be on the beaches of Aruba.  Don't take that as bragging because all of you Momma's out there know what a BIG deal it is when you actually get to break away for any vacation, much less a vacation just with your man!  So, you can totally understand my excitement right now!

I've also got to talk a little bit about how my tolerance (or lack thereof) for heels has changed over the last few years.  Don't get me wrong…I LOVE my heels but my poor feet can only tolerate them in small doses lately.  As a busy active Momma, I find myself leaving my heels on display and opting for much more comfortable and practical shoes (flats, sandals, tennis shoes, etc).  These Julie Lopez "Josie" flats are like wearing bed room slippers…they are just soooo comfortable, completely practical, yet so chic!  What makes her shoes so comfortable is that they feature an "All Day F-I-T (Flex Innovation Technology).  Her shoes also feature discreet side slits for flexibility and a wider toe box to keep those piggy's from overcrowding one another!  Julie Lopez's shoes are totally worth the investment…you will  want to wear them all of the time!

Not to carry on and on today but a couple of other things that I must mention…these shorts from Old Navy are some of the most comfortable denim shorts that are in my wardrobe right now (GREAT price too), this necklace is a Stella & Dot knock off and it is only $17.95, and if you love this perfect summer Tote as much as I do, grab yours now before they are gone!

Okay, that's enough for today…sending you off with many wishes for a beautiful Friday and a big THANK YOU for stopping by!

*A special THANK YOU to Julie Lopez, Bib Jewelry, & Wrenn Jewelry for these beautiful pieces!

| PHOTOS | Sweet Magnolia Photography

34 comments:

  1. Adorable! Almost bought that bag the other day!
    XO
    Carrie and Stacy
    CS Gems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! You should get one…haven't you been thinking about it ever since?! ;-)

      Delete
  2. Love the denim on denim look! Its so chic! AND that bag! Its amazing!! Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with those denim shorts! I've been on the hunt for some lately and haven't found the perfect ones, until now!! Going to purchase right away!! Thank you!

    xo, Christina

    Fitness & Frills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like them Christina…they are a great pair for an even better price! Hope you snagged them in your size!

      Delete
  4. Love this! I haven't thought do do denim on denim with shorts- I'm going to have to now :) I'm a huge fan of the look, but have only done it with jeans.

    Elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks Elle…glad I could help inspire you to wear a denim shirt with shorts! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what I like more the jean on jean, that purse, or your necklace! Basically the entire outfit is amazing!!!

    xoxo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, too cute Brooke, so glad you like it lady!

      Delete
  7. In love with those shoes girl!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darcy! My feet are rather in love with them too!

      Delete
  8. You look so cute! Love the big, bold necklace with the denim. Have a fabulous time in Aruba (it's one of our favorite places). Can't wait to hear about your trip!
    Katey
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Katey! We have never been so we are super excited…if you have any recommendations of places to check out, definitely let me know!

      Delete
  9. love the denim on denim!! also - i totally hear you on the heels. i carry them in my handbag until i absolutely have to put them on!!

    xoxo, Elena Michelle
    www.anewyorkloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Elena and yes, I have to change them out, my feet don't handle heels as well as they used to!

      Delete
  10. ahh that bag!!! so amazing!! Have a great trip love!!
    xoxo A

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I love those shoes, btw. I'd totally rock them with an all white look. :)

    jessica
    www.teamwiking.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica, I'm with you…they would look great with all white!

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Find great deals on good condition second hand cars in Delhi at Autocarbazar.

    Used Cars in Nirman Vihar

    ReplyDelete
  18. We at, findsarkarijobs.com, avail all the update admission information on our portal. The latest admission notification 2018 is always up to date from the official websites. Each admission information on our portal totally crystal clear for the students. They can find all the information easily and apply properly.

    Admission Notifications 2018

    ReplyDelete