Monday, May 11, 2015

Hot Pink Shift Dress







| Outfit Details |

Dress c/o | Necklace c/o | Bracelet | Sunnies (similar here) | Heels (similar here)

Hi everyone!  Hope you all had a great weekend and to all of you Momma's out there who celebrated Mother's Day, I hope your day was very special!  Over the weekend, my Hubby and I tried a new restaurant here in Nashville called Moto (Italian goodness…oh my, it was soooo delicious!), our son had flag football & soccer on Saturday, we all went over to a friends house on Saturday night, and then yesterday we spent the day at the pool for Mother's Day and then had dinner out last night as a family.  I'm always so sad to see the weekend go and I always miss my babies when they are off at pre-school.

It is progressively getting a bit warmer here (well HOT & HUMID really) and I am beginning to wear more and more dresses…especially dresses that are a little more loose fitting!  This hot pink shift dress from L. Mae Boutique is so perfect for those hot summer days.  Not only do I LOVE the color but I also love the fit…again, loose and so comfortable!  The detailing of the sleeve and hemline adds visual interest to this adorable dress too.  When looking for summer dresses versatility is key and I almost always buy a dress that can be worn dressed up or dressed down.  Change this look into a more casual daytime/weekend look by putting on a pair of gladiator sandals or wedges and you are all set!  L. Mae Boutique has some really cute summer dresses and their price point is super affordable…definitely check them out!

Do you also love wearing dresses in the summer?!

As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope your week gets off to a great start!

23 comments:

  1. Pretty dress - great color on you Brooke!
    XO
    Carrie and Stacy
    CS Gems

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of this dress! I have one similar I need to pull out of my closet!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is phenomenal & it looks INCREDIBLE on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty color on you!! Love the pink for spring/summer!!

    Hope you have a great day!! Xo

    Kristyn
    Primp and Proper

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are STUNNING in this dress! Pink is such a great color on you! Just gorgeous! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That color is stunning on you!! Love how you pair it with nude heels & mirror sunnies!! <3
    xoxo,
    Amanda
    www.thechambraybunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pink looks awesome on you!! Love the look:)

    Elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word! This dress and color are everything on you! I'm so obsessed with neon! I'll have to check out this dress for sure!
    Xoxo,
    Monica / The Styled Wife

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hot pink is seriously your color! You are glowing girlie!!

    Eleventh & Sixteenth

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just styled the same dress on my blog, I love it!! That pink is seriously amazing on anyone! Go girl!!

    Caroline
    Rainboots & Retail

    ReplyDelete
  11. That color looks super great on you! Your tan is like bah-bam!

    xo, Mae // Mae Amor

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am obsessed, you're so pretty! Yes, I am a lover of dresses in the summer. Perfect for hot days.

    Xo,
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  13. SOOOO GORGEOUS!!!! Loving this dress on you!!! Xo

    ig: @stylemelauren
    www.stylemelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow - that pink is an AMAZING color on you! You look super-super pretty!! Glam Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. This color is nothing short than perfect!

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the hot pink color! It is definitely hot and humid here as well, so I have had dresses on repeat in my wardrobe!

    XO,
    Emily
    Www.idodeclareblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG I completely forgot to tell you Happy Mother's Day! I loved that pic of you and your hunny! Such a beautiful couple! Happy Late Mother's Day! Love that dress! xoxo A
    The Miller Affect

    ReplyDelete
  18. The hot pink color of this dress paired with the blue sunglasses is fabulous. It's a great color on you. I love wearing dresses in the spring and summer. They just are so easy!
    XOXO Betsy
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com
    @twopeasinablog

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the bright pink dress! Perfect for Summer!

    XO, Amanda | www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. pink is totally your color. LOVE this dress on you! and those sunnies :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. that dress is amazing and looks beautiful on you! i love the bright pink :) Glamour-Zine.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete