Thursday, February 12, 2015

When hanging at a farmhouse...









| Shop the Post |

Sweater (use code "KBSTYLED" for a discount) | Jeans (similar here) | Boots (oldies but goodies, similar here) | Sunglasses | Ring | Ear Jackets | Necklace & bracelet (stay tuned for exciting news being released on 2/17!)

| Photos | LMR Photos

Long, cozy, comfortable, sweater cardigans are perfect for hanging at cute, quaint, whimsical farmhouses.  Honestly, this Viva la Jewels sweater is one of the most comfortable sweaters that I own.  The pictures truly don't do this sweater justice…the quality, colors, and fit are just a few things that keep me grabbing for it almost every weekend.

The jewels that I paired with this sweater bring out the slight aztec pattern and per usual, they add a little edge as well.  I absolutely adore these Emma Joy ear jackets and this dainty LCLaurenConrad for Kohl's ring.  Not to mention I love the spike detail of this necklace and the bronzed rhinestone detail of the bracelet (you will have to stay tuned for some exciting news about both of these pieces)!

As always, thanks for stopping by!
p.s. let your outer beauty be an accessory to your inner sparkle…and then, SHINE!

2 comments:

  1. I've never been on a farm before being from the city & all; but I am sure this is what I would wear!! So cozy and chic!

    xo,
    Jessica
    The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica! I don't hang out farms/farmhouses often but there is always something so natural and cozy about both and if you ever have the chance, you should! ;-) xoxo

      Delete