Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Shop Suey Spring Bags







| Photos | Sweet Magnolia Photography

Spring is within reach…the sun will stay out a little longer each day, the trees will start to bloom, the temps will rise, and our wardrobe will change.  Transitioning into Spring style is easy by simply swapping out some of your accessories, including your handbags.  Today, I am sharing with you some of my favorite Spring bags from Shop Suey Boutique.

What I love about their bags is that they are high style for an affordable price…not to mention, the quality is excellent.  Because I like to swap out my handbags often, I am always on the lookout for gorgeous bags that will stay within my budget.  From totes, to satchels, to clutches…Shop Suey Boutique has a great selection that fits all tastes.  

Although the tote that I am showing in this post is no longer available, there is a a very similar style available here and it is gorgeous!  AND, I have to tell you that the sequin floral clutch is KILLER!  You can't tell from the photo above, but this entire clutch is covered in sequins…stop what you are doing and grab yours now…this clutch is nothing short of AMAZING!  I have also gone ahead and linked some other swoon worthy Spring favorites below!


Which bag is your favorite?!

As always, thanks for stopping by!
p.s. let your outer beauty be an accessory to your inner sparkle…and then, SHINE!

4 comments:

  1. These bags are beautiful! I love bright and fun new pieces to try! Spring needs to come ASAP!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Megan, I am with you…Spring can't come soon enough! So glad you like the bags too, xoxo!

      Delete
  2. Obsessed with that floral clutch! Going to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a little obsessed as well…REALLY OBSESSED! Girls, I am pretty sure it sold out within a couple of hours of my post, however I know Shop Suey is trying to get her hands on more. If I hear anything I will definitely let you know! Thanks again for reading and leaving a comment! xoxo

      Delete