Friday, February 20, 2015

Spring Dreams & A Floral Kimono











| Shop the Post

Floral Kimono: Patterns & Pops | Grey Skinny Jeans: TJMaxx | Wedges: Target (last season, similar here) | Heidi Envelope Clutch: Pink Brix (use code "KBStyled" for 15% off your order) | Midnight Aviators: Mae Christina (use code "KBSTYLED20" for 20% off your order) | Ring: Exalt Couture (no longer available) 

| Photos | Sweet Magnolia Photography

After all of the ice/snow that we have had this week in Nashville, I am more than ready for some warmer weather…at least temperatures above freezing!  I am totally daydreaming of Spring days…days where the sun sets later and my clothes are much lighter, much like this beautiful light flowy floral kimono from Patterns & Pops.

What I adore about this kimono is that it is a perfect transitional piece that can be worn with jeans throughout the Spring months and it can later be worn throughout the Summer months over a romper, denim shorts & a tank, or even over your favorite swimsuit.  I also love the subtle colors of this stand out floral print, the high low hemline, and the beautiful lace trim around the sleeve and hemline.  It is chic, fun, flirty, and a must have piece for Spring/Summer 2015.  If you haven't thought about a beautiful kimono for the warmer months, I definitely recommend it, especially this one!

When thinking of dressing for Spring, I also think about bright punchy colors so I have chosen to accessorize this look with a mint colored envelope clutch from Pink Brix.  It adds the perfect pop of color to complete this Spring ready look!

As always, thanks for stopping by!
p.s let your outer beauty be an accessory to your inner sparkle…and then, SHINE!

2 comments:

  1. Love the kimono and clutch! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! So glad you think so girls…I really love them both and think I will be wearing both a lot this Spring/Summer! I can't thank you enough for reading AND for leaving a comment…love hearing from you!

      Delete