Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Sweet Soft Pink + Petal Tear Drops








| Shop the Post

Soft Pink Sweater Dress: Victoria's Secret Vintage (love this one here) | Faux Leather Jacket: Dillard's (no longer available, love this one) | Heels: Rock & Republic for Kohl's (similar here) | Studded Clutch:  Boutique find (similar here) | Midnight Aviators: Mae Christina (use code KBSTYLED20 for 20% off your order) | Petal Tear Drop Earrings: Emma Joy 

| Photos | LMR Photos

Victoria shared a "secret" with me some years ago and I'm just going to have to keep that secret now…lips are sealed about how long I have had this dress!  This dress and I have had a good run and I don't see it ending anytime soon…a beautifully made classic sweater dress can see you through many date nights, especially special dates on Valentine's Day.

This year, I am adding some absolutely beautiful statement earrings from Emma Joy to the story of this dress.  These two were just meant to be and I feel Valentine's Day date night ready in this look.

Speaking of secrets, I am secretly BEYOND EXCITED to see "50 Shades of Grey" when we go out for Valentine's Day.  Eeekkk…I am blushing pink over here just mentioning this movie, haha!  Is anyone else as excited as I am?!

As always, thanks for stopping by!
p.s. let your outer beauty be an accessory to your inner sparkle…and then, SHINE!

6 comments:

  1. So cute! LOVE this outfit! & yes I'm soo excited for 50 shades! i've been waiting forever!

    xo, Katy
    http://www.mylifeaskaty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katy! Thanks so much! Me too…I think it will be well worth the wait…EEEKKK!

      Delete
  2. That dress is so pretty! I can't believe it's from Victoria Secret! I love those shoes as well!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan! Yes, I know, right! I remember seeing this dress in the VS catalogue and having to have it…that has been so long ago too. The shoes are some of my favorites and I feel like I have been wearing them with everything!

      Delete
  3. I don't even have enough superlatives to tell you how much I love this outfit! Especially the dress… Absolute perfection. I follow you on Instagram, and now I'm enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy! Awe, thank you, that is so kind of you to say and gosh, I am so glad you are enjoying following along…thanks so much for your support! xoxo

      Delete