Friday, February 27, 2015

Blown Away In Black & Gold









| Shop the Post |

Black Hi-Lo Tunic Dress: Avenle (this dress was a Spring release and has sold out quickly, however I have linked a similar Avenle style here & two other almost identical styles here & here) | Black Booties: Target

| Accessories

Triple Strand Euphoria Necklace: Wanderluster New York (love this here & here) | "Midnight Aviators": Mae Christina (use code KBSTYLED20 for 20% off your order) | "Stefani Cuff": Mae Christina (use code KBSTYLED20 for 20% off your order) | Open Heart Earrings: Old (similar here) | Open Heart Ring: JCLDesigns | Chevron Ring: LCLaurenConrad for Kohl's | Octagon Ring: Old Navy | Stud Clutch: boutique find (similar here)

| Photos | Sweet Magnolia Photography

Oh this dress…how I LOVE this dress!  One morning I was scrolling through my Instagram feed and came across Avenle's post featuring this gorgeous hi-lo tunic dress.  Talk about meant to be.  I literally stopped all that I was doing and ordered this dress on the spot…I didn't need to "think" about it, I knew in that moment I had to have it.  Because this dress quickly sold out, there were others who were obviously thinking the same thing I was.  There is so much to say about this dress…to sum it up, it is the PERFECT dress that can be worn year round for so many different occasions.  Although Avenle has sold out of this dress, they have another very similar style linked above and I have also found what I consider to be two "spot on" styles that I have also linked above.  

This dress will be so beautiful worn with bare minimum accessories (or even with no accessories, but instead a punchy red lip), however I chose to pile on some gorgeous gold pieces…black & gold is always a classic combo.  Speaking of accessories, I have to tell you about this AMAZING jewelry line called Wanderluster, a New York based design studio.  I am wearing their "Triple Strand Euphoria Necklace"…such a statement stunner.  Wanderluster's designs are visually stunning, edgy, unique, retro, bold, chic and each piece is constructed beautifully in a way that tells a story.  Their pieces are timeless and their collection exemplifies the perfect mix of bold statement pieces and edgy dainty pieces.  I'm a HUGE fan of their jewels and if you like pieces that are one of a kind, you will be too!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and an even better weekend!

p.s. let your outer beauty be an accessory to your inner sparkle…and then, SHINE!

6 comments:

  1. I love the accessories! I am a sucker for delicate rings :)

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jessica! I am too and I can't get my hands on enough dainty rings right now…I think I am a little bit obsessed! ;-)

      Delete
  2. Love this dress on you Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi CS Gems Gals! Awe, thank you so very much for leaving a comment on this post…it really makes my day to hear from anyone who reads! This dress is pretty fantastic and I am so glad you like this look, xoxo!

      Delete
  3. Love the heart accessory details!
    xo - margaret
    www.5thandmagnolia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margaret! Thanks so much…glad you love them as much as I do! xoxo

      Delete