Sunday, February 22, 2015

Flouncy Floral










| Shop the Post

Floral Skirt: Macy's (similar here & here) | Faux Leather Jacket: Dillards (similar here) | Crochet & Lace Sweater: LCLaurenConrad for Kohl's (old) (similar here) | Druzy Jewels: Wrenn Jewelry (use code "kbstyled" for 15% off your order)

| Photos | Sweet Magnolia Photography

I have a thing for flouncy maxi skirts and a thing for floral patterns…put the two together and you'll catch me wearing it!  Although this floral maxi skirt was a sale purchase from Macy's (gosh I love a good sale find, don't you?) I have linked a couple of others that are similar above.  Pairing this maxi with a light crochet lace cream sweater and a faux leather jacket, which adds a little edginess, tied this look all together.  AND of course I had to pile on my Wrenn Jewelry druzy jewels because frankly, I'M OBSESSED!

As always, thanks for stopping by!
p.s. let your outer beauty be an accessory to your inner sparkle…and then, SHINE!

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful look, Brooke! I love all your jewels! You look gorgeous!

    Dhruvi
    Stilettos & Sequins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks so much Dhruvi, means a lot coming from a fab gal like you! xoxo

      Delete