Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Preppy In Duffield Lane





| Photos | Catherine Truman Photo

I've mentioned before that my style is very versatile and there are times when I like to channel my inner prep with a much more preppy look.  This Duffield Lane sweater has a classic effortless charm that say's take me to the country club!

To pull this prep inspired look together, I chose a plaid button down from my closet, a darker wash denim, some classic boots, and simple accessories.

This sweater, which also comes in crisp white and a bubblegum pink, will also be super cute in the Spring with some white denim.

If your style is more preppy, more classic, then Duffield Lane is a great online destination for you!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I love your bag! VB is always on point!

    x. Sabrina // Simply Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sabrina! I wish they still offered the red Natalie but it has been discontinued. Such a pretty bag and color! ;-)

      Delete
  2. I simply love this look Brooke, That top is super cute totally something I would rock to school!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you love it sweet girl! It comes in white and pink too...I love the white for Spring, so fresh! xoxo

      Delete