Monday, February 8, 2016

Five Sparrows Boutique Batwing Dress










| Photos | Catherine Truman Photo


There are many times when I sit down to write my blog post and realize that I want to tell you all just how much I LOVE something.  And I know there have been many times where I have professed my love for the dress that I was wearing but let's be honest, I'm kind of obsessed with great dresses.

Today is no different because I'm sharing with you truly how much I LOVE this comfortable batwing sleeve dress from Five Sparrows Boutique!  This dress is by far one of the most comfortable dresses that I own and it is one of those pieces that I can throw on without any thought and just go.  What's not to love about the color of this dress too?  Rust is not a common color and that's what makes me love this dress even more.  

Have you fallen for this dress yet?!  If you need just a little more convincing...telling you that it is only $32 may just do the trick! ;-)

Throw on some gorgeous boots like these "Penny" boots from Tecovas, a great bag (check out this "Fast Lane" bag from Hobo), and some fun accessories and you have a chic yet simple look!

p.s I am wearing a size small...this dress is intended to fit loosely and oversized.  Embrace it and rock it ladies!

Hope you all have a great start to your week and I appreciate you taking the time to read today's post!  



9 comments:

  1. Cute! This dress looks great on you! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Follow Me:
    Instagram
 | Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Alyssa! It is one of my most comfortable dresses! Hope you are having a great week, xoxo.

      Delete
  2. Brooke you look beyond perfect, I can't get over that dress its super cute!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much sweet friend, so glad you like this dress...it is one of my FAVS! xoxo

      Delete
  3. This is so edgy and chic, Brooke! The dress looks great on you. And I imagine really comfortable, too. :) Hope you're having a great start to the week! XO

    Anna
    A Lily Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna, thanks so much my friend! It is sooooo comfortable...a dress that I have found myself wearing time and time again. ;-) I hope you are doing well too and TGIF! xoxo

      Delete
  4. You look so great! I could never pull off that style but you look effortless!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you could Jessica! And thank you, very kind of you to say! Hope you have been having a great week. xoxo

      Delete
  5. That dress totally works for you. So cute!

    http://alwayzfashionablylate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete