Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Nashville Welcomes American Threads









| Photos | Catherine Truman Photo


Urban, feminine, bohemian, street style chic are just a few words that come to mind when describing  American Threads.  Their pieces are uniquely gorgeous and when wearing their threads, I want to let my hair go wild and I want to just BE.

Can I just say that I'm IN LOVE with this gorgeous suede maxi dress!  From the material to the double high slits to the lace up back...this dress is sheer perfection.  Sexy without being "in your face" sexy.

Because this dress as an edgy vibe, I've paired it with one of my more weathered moto jackets and these AMAZING Tecovas "Penny" boots.  Every southern girl needs a great pair of cowgirl boots and how amazing is it that Tecovas hand makes their boots straight from Austin, TX?!  They are my new fav cowgirl boots and with time, they will wear in and be as smooth as butter.

I'm also so super excited to share with all of you Nashvillians that American Threads will be opening a store front here in March!  The store will be located in Edgehill Village...grand opening details coming soon!  Definitely check out American Threads online and once they open their doors here in Nashville, you will find me there doing some shopping...hope to see you there!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!



22 comments:

  1. Super chic and sexy outfit! I really like how you paired everything!

    Xo Ally

    www.allysoninwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thanks so much! So glad you are enjoying my blog and I appreciate the support and feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh - suede. Love it. What a cool vibe of this dress! Love it with your jacket - its really a perfect balance for the overall look! :)
    Karen | GlamKaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love this edgy look on you! those boots are fab and your hair is on point like always!
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous look. That dress is STUNNING on you!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  6. That necklace is gorgeous! Love your hair in these pictures!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That outfit is STUNNING! I love the fun cut-outs!

    xoxo
    Lauren
    www.dressingdallas.com
    @dressingdallas

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this outfit and your picture are gorgeous. Are you using a professional photographer?

    x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh me oh my Brooke don't you look stunning as ever! I love that dress its so cute!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love this mix of feminine and edgy! So gorgeous!
    xo
    Lauren
    The Fashionista's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Love how you can pull off just about any look you desire! You totally rock the edgy look for sure!

    The Dainty Darling

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous as always. I feel like all my comments start out this way haha But, in all seriousness, this dress is killer. I love the feminine edge it has!

    Xo,

    Brittany || Pretty & Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  13. This look is amazing and you look insane!!! Stunning! So chic I can't event handle it!

    Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  14. That jacket + Kendra Scott = AMAZING!! Loving this look, Brooke! Fabulous as always!! <3

    xoxo,
    Amanda | www.TheChambrayBunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an amazing combination of silky feminine satin and rugged edgy leather! Love the mix of materials and overall personality! Amazing!

    www.laurenfarrellny.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an edgy look. I love all the textures you wore with it.

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's a beautiful dress. The black jacket and boots compliment it well.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ummm, you are hot! Love this dress on you. Also, I'm taking these pictures to my hair dresser to show what I want mine to look like. Makeup is gorgeous, too!

    Cameron Proffitt

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lots of cool brands are coming to Nashville from the likes of it, and I'm excited to hear all about it from you! Introducing me to the best and newest things always, thank you for making MY fashion sense better! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. In the blog of your post, her outfit was awesome and black leather jacket are fantastic too. I just love her outfit with long boot which she wore. I am very fond of your blogging and posting. I like it your every posts and also share it to my friends. Thanks for sharing. Justin Bieber Jacket

    ReplyDelete