Monday, February 1, 2016

Five Sparrows White Crochet Dress








| Photos | Catherine Truman Photo


This white crochet dress from Five Sparrows Boutique makes the perfect dress for ANY occasion!  Have plans for Valentine's Day but don't want to wear the customary red or pink?  Then this dress would be a great option.  It is so beautiful and feminine and for under $50 you are getting a versatile dress that I know you will wear time and time again!

Weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, brunch, birthday celebration, Easter, Mother's Day...you get the picture, right?!

From a sizing perspective, I am wearing a size large in this dress...crochet material does not have much give to it and when wearing a shift dress, I do not like for the shift to hug my body tightly so I sized up on this one.

And of course I had to style this look with some of my favorite new pieces from the Kendra Scott spring collection, which is GORGEOUS by the way and this beautiful bright pink "Hibret Zippered Pouch" from Live Fashionable.

Do you have any upcoming occasions where you could wear this gorgeous dress?!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great start to your week!



16 comments:

  1. OBSESSED with this dress!! So so beautiful!! Xo

    @stylemelauren
    http://www.stylemelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it pretty Lauren?! This dress would look amazing on you! So glad you love it, xoxo.

      Delete
  2. You look so incredibly beautiful in the white & I love the design of this dress. The crochet is so lovely! Rock it girl xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. STOP looking so seriously gorgeous! I love that dress. Its so pretty that I need to check out this boutique asap. Love the pop of color clutch, too!
    Karen | GlamKaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heeey hot mama! You look just as stunning as always in this dress, Brooke! And I am secretly jealous of what looks to be like gorgeous weather you are having! Happy Monday, love! XO

    Anna
    A Lily Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love the navy accents - they make the dress.

    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Brooke you look so perfect I have that lace dress so much! perfect outfit

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that dress is amazing! And the purse? So beautiful! I love that pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are magical lady!! They are perfect in every way! That dress is amazing and you look KILLER in it! Per usual :)

    Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the detailing on the dress- so pretty! This dress definitely screams spring!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The detailing in this dress is SO pretty!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the design of this dress. It is unique, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw this on Insta and thought it was AMAZING. I love the hot pink with the white dress. Such a fun touch. You look so fun!

    Cameron Proffitt

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are gorgeous and this dress is fabulous! I love the pop of color the clutch adds. You have me ready for warmer weather!

    Xo,

    Brittany || www.prettyandsassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes! This dress is absolutely stunning! I just can't get enough of it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, I am in love with this dress! So unique and beautiful.

    Xo, Brianne
    www.scrubsandsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete