Wednesday, February 24, 2016

A Story of Spring Fever








| Photos | Catherine Truman Photo


Yes, it is still February but I am having a major case of spring fever over here and I'm pretty certain I'm not alone.  Although March can be rather cold here in Nashville, I have to think that warmer days are ahead.  I think because it is staying lighter outside a little bit longer, I am being tricked into thinking that warm days are quick to follow.

My story of spring fever starts here...with this AMAZING Maggy London sheath dress!  Their spring story is absolutely gorgeous...think feminine, figure flattering, and just plain BEAUTIFUL.

I adore the baroque print of this sheath dress and the slight cap sleeve.  It is made of scuba material so the material is nice and thick with the perfect amount of stretch.  Form fitting (fits true to size) while still being super flattering!

  Wearing this dress from day to night is certainly on the agenda.  Perfect for the office (throw on a little white or black blazer), for date night (remove the blazer and throw on a sleek moto jacket), for attending any event like a shower, wedding reception, graduation, etc.  You name it, this dress will have an invitation!

I've paired this dress with some white accessories to bring out the white in the backdrop of the dress.   Vera Bradley has a beautiful selection of spring inspired leather bags right now and I can't get enough of these gorgeous statement geranium studs.  I mean...I am OBSESSED with these earrings.  You will see them on major repeat this spring/summer!

And if you have not invested in a great pair of gorgeous nude open toed heels, now is the time...you can wear them with everything.  These Steve Madden nude heels are the perfect pair and they are under $80!  The best, most versatile, pair of nude heels you will find for all of your spring/summer looks!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

17 comments:

  1. that print is SO flattering. It looks like it was made for you!
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The print on this dress is stunning!! Great look!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the print on this dress! And, I am super impressed with Vera Bradley for stepping up the style game. Loving that bag!!

    xo,
    Shelby Jewel
    www.thememphisjewel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggy London does the best dresses. So feminine and flattering but so comfortable! You look gorgeous!

    Greta | www.gretahollar.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this dress! It's so beautiful (especially on you!) and I really like the length of it!

    Xo, Rachel
    www.seashellsandsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't agree more! I have the worst spring fever. I'm ready to pull out the dresses & skirts but need to be in sweaters & boots. Ugh, something has got to give!

    x. Sabrina // Simply Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress looks amazing on you! Love the white accessories with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful spring time look that'll be perfect for summer and those warmer autumn evenings. You look stunning and I love those earrings...and the heels I'm GON NEED THOSE! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is so flattering on you and I really love the print! I am so obsessed with those earrings! Are they heavy?

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The print on this is so beautiful and you look stunning!
    Charlene The Frugal Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  11. I usually stay away from stretch to fit clothes because they are NOT flattering. I'm all for giving this dress a try. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fantastic dress, and the pattern on it is SO flattering! This look is gorgeous.

    Molly | Hey There Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  13. This dress is so beautiful! Love the pattern!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Broke you look AMAZING in this dress!

    xo,
    KayElle

    www.MissKayElle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful dress, I love the print, perfect for Spring!

    Thedarlingpetitedivablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are insanely stunning! LOVE this dress on you and its perfect for Spring!

    Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  17. It was a mesmerizing article, I really owe to you, keep writing such staff which helps readers to evaluate themselves. Using Aol and during usage got this Aol Error ac 3000? dont get hesitate or confused just visit us and follow our blog as well contact us on our toll-free number we had an amazing team for 24*7 support.

    ReplyDelete