Friday, February 26, 2016

Dressed Up In Ever Pretty










| Photos | Catherine Truman Photo

DRESS C/O (USE CODE KBS20162 FOR A DISCOUNT ON ANY EVER PRETTY DRESS) || BAG || RING || EARRINGS

Talk about feeling fancy...this elegant long black dress from Ever Pretty has me daydreaming of romantic nights somewhere on the Almafi Coast.  And although I may never make it to the Almafi Coast in this dress, I will most definitely be wearing it to some special events right here at home.

You know the general rule of thumb...it's smart to have an amazing LBD, "Little Black Dress" in your wardrobe?!  Well I think LBD has a new meaning now, "Long Black Dress" and in my opinion, a long black dress is a must too.

There have been so many occasions where a more formal long dress would have come in handy versus a short cocktail dress, but I just didn't have one in my closet.  Now I do!  

Ever Pretty has an AMAZING selection of evening gowns and cocktail dresses and they are all super affordable too!  If your wheels are turning and if you think like I do, you are probably thinking about weddings, elegant dinners, black tie events, formals, etc.  If you will be going to prom or know someone going to prom this year (granddaughter, daughter, sister, friend, etc) you should definitely shop their dresses.

Or if you are a bride looking for bridesmaids dresses, Ever Pretty is a great online destination to find that perfect dress! 

AND, I'm excited to share that Ever Pretty is offering a discount to my supporters!  Use code KBS20162 to receive a discount on any dress...enjoy!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Friday!

18 comments:

  1. you look absolutely stunning!! I love this dress on you!! xo

    @stylemelauren
    http://www.stylemelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Brooke you look stunning, that dress looks awesome on you!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just absolutely stunning! That black dress is so perfect for a great summer date night!

    xo,
    Shelby Jewel
    www.thememphisjewel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress! It's so versatile and chic!

    -Betsy
    www.goldwilldigger.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The perfect LBD! Also loving the chic clutch!

    Greta | www.gretahollar.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is stunning!! I love long, black maxi dresses! They are so flattering and so cute!

    xoxo
    Lauren
    www.dressingdallas.com
    @dressingdallas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous dress and you look amazing! Thank you for adding me to the group! I agree I think it should be Long Black Dress instead of Little Black Dress. Long dresses are so elegant!

    Paula- www.livingpaula.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dress. It's color is my fave! The length is my preference. The style is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous as always! Happy Weekend!

    xo,
    Linds & Whit

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress fits you like a dream! You look gorgeous, and I love your statement ring!
    xx, Bri || www.Neutral2Neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look stunning & I adore this dress! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this dress!! You look stunning!!
    Charlene
    The Frugal Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  13. This dress is stunning on you, lady! Love the little pop of pattern from your clutch, too.

    Molly | Hey There Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning! You look like you belong on the red carpet. Love how you've accessorized this dress, too. You look amazing and so classy!

    Cameron Proffitt

    ReplyDelete
  15. Flawless! This dress looks amazing on you! I love how you have accessorized! Gorgeous.

    Xo,

    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  16. This dress is so gorgeous on you! I love the clutch too!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing outfit
    You can never go wrong with black
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sometimes the least difficult method can bring give you the best outcomes, and a few customers guarantee that they fixed the issue with YouTube Activate enter code screen by restarting their support. To do that, follow the instruction and get solution Roku, Xbox, and PS3, etc. If you have queries associated with YouTube, so get in touch with us, our expert team fix issues instantly.

    ReplyDelete