Monday, February 22, 2016

Spring Scarves


| Photo | Catherine Truman Photo

With Spring right the corner, it is time to start thinking about updating your spring scarf collection!  Think brights, dots, florals, stripes, etc as an easy way to update any look.




For many of us, those early Spring days often times mean chilly mornings and chilly evenings.  When buying a scarf for spring, look for light weight airy scarves.  Scarves that you can easily throw on during those chilly hours and take off (toss in your bag) as the day warms up.

My favorite way to wear a beautiful spring scarf is with a simple white tee and a great pair of boyfriend jeans.  I also tend to wear light scarves into the summer months to cover up my chest or shoulders when out in the sun for a long period of time!  A scarf with a bathing suit looks really cute too!

The scarf that I am wearing is from Shop Urbanite, however I have also put together a collage of some really pretty affordable spring scarves that you can start stocking up on now!

See my picks below...click on the images to shop!


Today I am also linking up with Michelle's Paige and Ana Luiza to share more spring scarf style!




8 comments:

  1. Okay so I was so happy to find you on Insta and love following you. So fun to now find your blog through the linkup too! You're so gorgeous. Hope you have a great Monday!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! That plaid blazer with the teal scarf is a beautiful combination.

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for scarfs love this post Brooke!

    Bella
    xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love spring scarves! The prints are always so fun :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue and styling scarves with BF jeans and a tee is great! But I cannot begin to think about sprig scarves as the weather is still cold in the Great white north (i.e. CAnada). I can't wait for spring to wear my DIY blanket scarf that I made for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the gorgeous scarves that you shared! SO pretty for spring

    http://michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You put together a great collection of scarves! I love your scarf and coat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You put together a great collection of scarves! I love your scarf and coat.

    ReplyDelete