Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Olive Green Vest & Beija-Flor Jeans + Outerwear Wish List









| Photos | Catherine Truman Photo

PLAID TOP // VEST // DENIM C/O // BOOTS (SIMILAR OPTION) // EARRINGS C/O // NECKLACE C/O // BAG C/O


Winter is coming!  For all of my "Game of Throne" fans, that saying has a completely different meaning to you!  But seriously, prepping for the cold with a thick warm frost fee vest is a MUST!

Although I don't own many "vests", I absolutely LOVE this one.  It doesn't just look cute but it is going to actually serve a purpose...keeping me warm!  There are only a few sizes left in this particular color BUT there are several other colors to pick from.

For a size reference, I am wearing a medium because I wanted the extra space for layering!

Also...I must tell you about my recent experience with Beija-Flor Jeans.  Beira-Flor's flagship store is located in Greenville, SC and they recently opened a store right here in Nashville.  I had always heard amazing things about Beija-Flor so I was thrilled when they invited me to their Nashville location to have a one-on-one consultation.

From the moment I walked in the door until the time I left with jeans in hand, I received a personalized shopping experience, which is something that they do for each and every customer.

The team at the Nashville store was well versed in their denim and was able to help me uncover which style of Beija-Flor jeans was the right fit for my shape.  Their knowledge, expertise, and professional opinions were gladly accepted because let's be honest...shopping for jeans on your own can be torture!

My perfect pair ended up being Aubrey Ankle "The Icon" in navy with Emana!  Emana is a patented skin firming technology that reduces the appearance of cellulite (YES PLEASE) and helps relieve muscle fatigue as well.  The overall result...a much smoother silhouette!

If you are local to Nashville, you must check them out!  They are located in Edgehill Village.  If you are not local, you can still receive a personalized experience as their website is fully equipped to help you uncover your perfect pair of jeans.  You can also call a (1 (800) 540-6241) Fit Master at the Nashville store and they would be more than happy to assist you!  I promise you will be nothing but satisfied!

I've also put together a collage of some gorgeous outerwear pieces that are currently 25% off!  Click on the images below and you will be taken directly to the site and don't forget to use code FRIEND at checkout to receive your additional 25% off!

Now is a great time to buy a new winter coat and enjoy some savings when you do!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great Wednesday!

p.s. starting yesterday, I began a #12daysofchristmas giveaway on Instagram!  Please feel free to enter and stay tuned for the next giveaway, which will be announced Wednesday night on Instagram!


19 comments:

  1. Brooke, you look beautiful! I love how your overall outfit is simple and easy but you elevated the entire look through your accessories! Such great booties and your bag is a fun print! Very pretty! Thank you for sharing and have a wonderful day!

    www.laurenfarrell.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke, you look beautiful! I love how your overall outfit is simple and easy but you elevated the entire look through your accessories! Such great booties and your bag is a fun print! Very pretty! Thank you for sharing and have a wonderful day!

    www.laurenfarrell.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great boots and bag! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Shop My New Online Store Below! =)
    policyofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke, another great look easy casual and yet stylish! I like your hair pulled back you should do that more often :)
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I've seriously been looking all over for a hunter green vest, I would have thought J.Crew, or J.Crew Factory or even Old Navy would have one but no such luck. This one is adorable! I love the leopard cross-body!

    xo,
    Taylor | www.styleiseverythingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved this look when i saw it on insta! the print mixing is darling!
    xoxo, Preeti

    www.ninesto5.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that vest. I am so all about vests. Perfect for the fall and the colder weather. You look fabulous, as always!
    Karen | www.GlamKaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm all about the vests and this outfit is fantastic! Your necklace is incredible!
    Charlene xo
    The Frugal Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. That vest is everything! Love the color.

    xo, c. | The Block is Haute

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are adorable! This is the perfect casual look for fall. Anything with a puffer vest - I'll take it!

    www.theclosetcrush.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your boots! well i love your whole look, but the boots are my fave ;) that olive vest is the perfect trendy piece to complete your look!
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that vest! It looks great with the plaid underneath it, too!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore everything about the outfit, especially the vest because it's so different yet so wearable. I adore it, and the shots of all your accessories are lovely too. I really love enjoy all the photography on your blog - you do such a great job and reading your writing is so fun! Love! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE olive green! I have pieces almost identical to everything you're wearing that I've never put together like this! Thanks for the outfit inspo!
    xx, Bri || www.Neutral2Neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute outfit! Love the bold gingham shirt especially :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your bling!!!! That necklace looks so cute paired with that vest and button down!

    ReplyDelete
  17. this look is super cute and something i would totally rock!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I seriously cannot handle you! You always look so fab! And I know it must be hard getting yourself ready during the day when you have little ones so extra kudos to you lovely!
    xo, Kyla - KyMarieC / @kycurrierlewis

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this look! Those jeans fit you perfectly and the color combination is so great for winter! www.chasingbelle.com

    ReplyDelete