Friday, December 18, 2015

Getting Cozy with Lake Pajamas






| Photos | Kate Davis Photo


Nothing could be more comfortable than these Pima cotton jammies from LAKE Pajamas!  I'm pretty picky about my jammies and I can tell you that these have exceeded all of my expectations.

What I love most about these beautiful striped jammies is that they are soooooo incredibly soft.  Truly the most comfortable pj's I've ever worn.

LAKE Pajamas has a few different styles that you can select from and all of their sets feature this clean classic stripe.  These would make a perfect gift for that special someone who loves jammies/loungewear.

With Christmas right around the corner, I'll be spending a good bit of time lounging and relaxing in my new pj's!  And if I had it my way, I would just stay in them all day every day.

As always, thanks so much for stopping by...Happy Friday and cheers to the weekend!

19 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!!!! i love the contrast color detail, too... enjoy the weekend friend OXOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much girl...hope you have a great weekend as well!

      Delete
  2. These look so cute and cozy I love pjs I love way to many but I wear them more then I do real clothes

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet friend and believe me, I am the same way! xoxo

      Delete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE pajamas... especially just to lounge around in! These are adorable and I am totally checking out Lake Pajamas right now!
    Karen | www.GlamKaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These PJ's are so cute! Hope you have a great weekend!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pajamas look soooo cozy! Love the stripe design!
    xx, Bri || www.Neutral2Neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh i need some new PJS! Thanks for introducing this brand. You are a doll!

    Happy Holidays!
    Sabrina | www.gypsytan.co

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been seeing you rocking these PJs all over social media, and I have to admit they look amazing! I need me a pair, so I'll definitely go check it out! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pajamas are so cute! I love this :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are perfect, especially when you're out in the open with others! how are you glowing all the time?!
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOOOOOOOOOOVE these PJS and that shall! You look so adorable!! Great pics!

    Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pjs are too cute!! I'm a sucker for cute loungewear!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You certainly look cozy!! I love these. They look warm without being too heavy, which can be hard to find. Too cute!

    Cameron Proffitt

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need new pajamas. Mine are worn out from all the washing and wearing. These look comfy and roomy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm like obsessed with these! I know they're simple striped pjs but I think thats what I love about them, not to mention they look uber comfy and I love the green!

    xo,
    Taylor | www.styleiseverythingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. As an extravagance auto isn't only a vehicle however your personality proclamation too. Any purchaser can buy an Infiniti auto in the classes of Infiniti G35 Coupe, FX35 and FX45, M35, M45 and the recently updated G35 Sedan. The wide selection of hues accessible additionally run from the customary and calm blue and dark to the all the more brave renditions accessible in metallic hues. usapaydayloanstore.com/chicago

    ReplyDelete