Thursday, December 3, 2015

WINTER FLORAL MAXI DRESS







| Photos | Kate Davis Photo

Yes it is December and yes it is getting colder, but that doesn't mean that you have to hang up your maxi dresses.  Dresses, especially maxi dresses, and floral prints are my thing...I can never get enough!  The two together make for a feminine, romantic, boho chic look.  And I love that many brands continue to showcase this style right into the winter months.

Of course this particular dress is sold out (sorry y'all!)...it was part of Lauren Conrad's runway collection and it sold out rather quickly BUT, I've created a collage of some other beautiful options (see below)!

I recently wore this particular dress with a fur vest over it for our family photo session.  So when thinking about long floral maxi dresses for winter, think tights, knee high boots, ankle booties, a vest, a leather jacket, a sweater, etc...these are all pieces that will pair nicely with a winter maxi.

AND when shopping for a winter maxi dress...look for rich colors & color combos that reflect the season such as the plum, burgundy, and beige color scheme of the dress that I am wearing.

Next up, I will be wearing a chunky sweater over this dress to give it a totally different look and of course to stay warm!

Have a wonderful day friends and as always, thanks so much for stopping by!

CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO SHOP



9 comments:

  1. Great pop of floral to liven up the season!

    Xo Ally

    www.allysoninwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ally, so glad you think so! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is so incredibly beautiful. You know how much I love flowers and this color is PERFECT for me. It would go well with my blog's branding ;) Ahhhh the obsession is real and I may need this. xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you would look gorgeous in this dress Ada! I so wish it were still available so you could get it but there is another Lauren Conrad runway flora maxi (it is sleeveless though) that is on sale right now. You could always throw a leather jacket over the sleeveless dress and add a scarf! Since you live in AZ you wouldn't need much to stay warm! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Lovely maxi dress! I like how you added the belt! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Shop My New Online Store Below! =)
    policyofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyssa! Anything to accentuate my waist, haha! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Oh I wish I could wear light dresses like this now, but we are getting 30 degree weather so that's not quite an option! haha. You look stunning as always, though! <3
    xoxo,
    Amanda | www.TheChambrayBunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this dress and you in it?? Just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A maxi dress is a type of dress that is usually long to the floor-length. This variety of dress is made with soft and free-flowing fabric. These dresses are available in a variety of designs and styles and mostly feature floral prints to solid colors. The style of these kinds of dresses ranges from bandeau tops to halter dresses. Maxi dresses are can fit any occasion, whether it is a barbecue part or an outdoor summer wedding. I love maxis

    ReplyDelete