Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Grey Sweater Duster Vest - Muse Boutique Nashville








| Photos | Catherine Truman Photo

GREY DUSTER SWEATER VEST (C/O MUSE BOUTIQUE NASHVILLE 615-321-2400) // FAUX LEATHER LEGGINGS // BOOTS / BAG C/O // RING C/O

This grey duster sweater vest from Muse Boutique here in Nashville has become one of my latest obsessions...I just can't get enough of it!  The quality is excellent, it is super versatile, and so fun to wear!  

As I am writing this, I actually have it on!  I've also paired this duster vest over a tan colored tunic top and some charcoal colored denim.  Use your imagination and run with this one because the options are really endless!  The best part, it is under $50...only $44 and for the many ways that you can wear this, you will well get your monies worth...trust me.

And how gorgeous is this necklace that I am wearing, also from Muse Boutique?!  I just love the subtle pop of color with the vibrant blue stone.

If you love this vest as much as I do, I definitely recommend snagging one while you can...there are only a few left!  You can order directly from Muse Boutique Nashville and they will ship it to you or you can of course pop into their store if you live locally!

To order, just call Muse Boutique Nashville at:
615-321-2400
*ask for Alex (mention my name) and she will be more than happy to help you out!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by...have a great day!

23 comments:

  1. Love this vest!!
    Jaymie
    www.jaymieashcraft.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Cute vest! Love the bag and boots!

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Shop My New Online Store Below! =)
    policyofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that duster is GORGEOUS!!

    xoxo, Preeti
    www.ninesto5.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVING this...and I also am a HUGE fan of local boutiques! Looks like this one is a gem!
    Karen | www.GlamKaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE duster cardigans!! They're so comfortable and ultra chic!
    xx, Bri || www.Neutral2Neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have a duster cardigan, but it really looks fabulous! I like the length of it too because it's not dropping all the way to the ground, but it's not an awkward short length. Perfect really! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This vest is perfect! I love the way you styled it and it seems like one of those pieces thats so comfy you could totally wear it super casual!

    xo,
    Taylor | www.styleiseverythingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brooke I love love love that vest and the leather pants are so cute!!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you paired it with leather leggings!! Perfect fit :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These leather leggings are AMAZING with that top and sweater. I only have a few duster cardigans, but they are SO cozy for winter.

    XO, Jaime | RegallySoled.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this vest with the leather leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute! I have a black dustver vest and I am always looking for new ways to style it!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this duster it looks amazing on you :) I love a good leather pant too!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this duster vest and how you styled it!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes to this whole outfit! The duster vest looks super comfy!

    Hannah Shanae
    hannahshanae.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this classic and chic look! Those boots are amazing!! <3
    xoxo,
    Amanda | www.TheChambrayBunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are the queen of chic man! Loving this look on you!! You look stunning!!

    Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the vest! It looks so cozy and chic!!
    Charlene xo
    The Frugal Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  19. AH! You pulled off yet another great outfit! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really your post is so impressive and knowledgable thanks for sharing us and i also have something releated information for everyone norton.com/setup
    www.norton.com/setup

    ReplyDelete