Thursday, December 24, 2015

We Wish You a Merry Christmas










| Photos | Catherine Truman Photo

It's that time to disconnect for just a bit and enjoy the most beautiful gift God could have ever given me...my sweet little family.  They are in fact the ONLY present I will ever need.

As I reflect on what Christmas means, my heart is filled with so much love and gratitude.  We are rich in love and faith...I feel so blessed to have been gifted this life and the opportunity to play such an important role in the lives of my Husband and of our children.

I want to extend my thanks and gratitude to all of you as well...I'm able to do something that I love because of the support that so many of you have so graciously given to me.  Your kind words and encouragement mean the world to me...THANK YOU!

Today, I'm sharing my most precious gift with you...my family.  I think you can see why I absolutely adore them, they are pretty amazing. ;-)

From my family to yours...Merry Christmas and God bless!

6 comments:

  1. Your family is so gorgeous!!! Love these photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jessica! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Merry christmas Brooke!! Hope you and your family have a wonderful time!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet Bella! We had a wonderful Christmas, I sure hope you did as well! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Nice post, thanks for giving opportunity to discuss about your post. I am working in a company which provides best digital billboards service. If you searching for a platform to advertise your business product, then you will get best result from here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before you select an office, it is a smart thought to learn as much as you can about it. Not all offices are the same. Make certain to pick an area that is close to the grounds, particularly if the understudy needs to stroll to and from classes or needs to utilize a transport. Moreover, consider those offices that give sufficient security that gives insurance for the duration of the day and night. Check Cashing near me Corona

    ReplyDelete